Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favorite Natalia/Eric scenes so I had to post it.

4x05_0629.jpg

From CSI-caps.com

Look at the grins... freakin' hilarious! In their minds ya know they were sayin' "mmm..your hot". That was their very first scene together... so cute. I know this will sound super-cheesy, but you know that infamous line "you had me at hello". Thats what that reminds me of. God, they just fit so perfectly, he-he-he i love 'em!!!

Hey, yup, it would. This one would make a cute icon too. Put something like what you just said. Yup, I can totally envision it. So, anyone seen any new Natalia/Eric fanfics out there? Anywhere else to look besides FF?

Fray, I love the icons, you did really great on them, kudos :) What text did you use?

I'm definately loving that picture, they look so cute, yeah agree, with mjs, "hmm your hot" :lol: So funny.

I haven't read any new fics. I'm planning on writing one but I'm not sure how it'll turn out though. They need a community or something.

Thanks glad you like them. On the second icon I use 'First Grader' and on the second one... I really have no clue in the slightest. It can be found on just the generic paint though.

I just started a new story that will have some EDeN. I'm not sure how much though. But, I'll tell you this. I are married and have a daughter.

Are you married w/ a daughter or is Eric/Nat married w/ a daughter? 'cuz i am married.. w/ 3 daughters & thats why i never have the time to write the FF or I absolutely would. But yeah, make 'em married w/ a little girl, i could always see that. That was the very first thing i thought of when I first saw "payback" & i hadn't seen any of thier other scenes yet; the first words out of my mouth were "my god, they would have the most beautiful children"- honest to god true. & of course i've been hooked ever since! Love that you made that your 'sign', CSIFRAY! I like it 'cuz then wherever we post everyone can see them & how cute they are! Major Kudos goes out to CATHSTOKES for mine. I did find a deal on them (EDeN) that i think BOAVISTAFAN started but it hasn't been updated. I don't know where the other shippers are, I know we have more out there. (kinda sucks you can't see Erics face very well...wonder how her hair tastes!

Okay, I have no idea how I screwed up that post so bad. I am not married. I am 15 so I also don't have any children. In the story Natalia and Eric are married and they do have a nine year old daughter. It is actually set in 2018. Going to be a slightly Angsty fic but not between them. Its in FF. Its only got one chapter right now because, well, I'm dumb and keep starting new stories when I have others waiting to be finished off...

I know, thats always my thought with my avatar. Its just that I can't see Eric's face. But, otherwise, I actually kind of like it this time. (I'm not the biggest fan of my own work lol)

oh, it's not your fault he has his face buried in Nat's hair, I still love it & i'm so glad your not married w/ a daughter (right now, anyway). Good luck on your story - just out of curiosity, what is her name?

Danielle Maria Delko. Danni for short...

The title of it is 'The World That Is'

I posted the first chapter this last week. On my brothers birthday. Haha, ironic.

aw, thats cute. i thought Maria would be fitting too but my reason was because its kinda like Marisol. Does anyone read spoilers? any thoughts on what we think will happen this season?!

I just love the name Maria (Or Marie) for a middle name. But, yeah, it does fit Marisol and I had thought about her when trying to get a middle name.

I been keeping some tabs on spoilers. Not much though. So, I'm not sure what to expect in the way of EDeN. Not sure what to expect in the way of any Miami ships...

yeah i know :confused:. i guess we wont have much to go on til we get more spoilers. i will say I still have faith in EDeN, tho. :p They built them up & any time they are close again, they hit a roadblock. the ex, his shooting. The writers left it very 'open for opportunities'. maybe this season!! btw, my 2 year olds middle name is Maria :)!

Im a total E/c Shipper and H/C Shipper...but this is all new...I mean N/E dated on the show and it didnt work out with them!

That doesn't mean they can't get back together. It's very obvious to anyone who doesn't view the couple in pure denial that they still care about each other & they also broke up w/ both of them not really wanting to & have showed many signs of emotion to each other ever since then. There has been much more between the 2 besides just dating, I don't know how that could be 'new' to anyone whos watched the show & seen their scenes together. but, happy shipping to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back