Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't have as many N/E scenes after that 'Internal Affairs'... At least not any I remember... Humm, yeah lol... I watched some ep the other day where he came up behind her and put his arms on the table on both sides of her... lol cute

OOHHH that was "silencer"!!! isn't that the cutest scene ever? i loved it- i like to think he maybe kissed the back of her head & pressed up against her when he did that!! notice afterwards he says "excuse me", like it was on accident. it makes me giggle everytime i think of that moment. yah after intenal affairs we got very few EDeN scenes. there was a couple but they definately pulled a switcheroo on us EDeN fans. but ya know i still believe theres something there & that maybe midway thru next season they'll get back their good scenes.yes, csi:miami has a huge continuance problem but they sometimes bring it up way later in other seasons so you never know, i just think w/ the new calleigh situation & the possibility of nat w/ ryan that somewhere at sometime their relationship is going to be brought back up. even tho this show can be strange at times i just dont see them switching 'partners' here. if it was a show based on relationships then maybe, but i really dont think anyone else will get sexually involved.

where is everyone? hellooo!(echoes) ok, so 'dead air' was on today & of course, the end, the song, the WHOLE THING, just makes me wanna bawl! ugh, she even said it, " here's what i know; you & i actually had a chance & you blew it". HAD A CHANCE!! all i can say is WHY! they were so great- & ryan, you butthole, i just wanna smack him. it's totally his fault, why did he have to tell her that- he should of known eric did't mean it like that. makes me soo angry. tomorrow they are repeating 'shocked' which is ok just 'cause nat goes to him about marisol & its very sweet, but then it will be "rampage" which i HATE 'cause of psycho gloria (what did he see in her). i could have done w/out them throwing her in & then the worst ever... the finale. the mole, the look on their faces, the pain in their eyes, the way nat tried so hard to convince him she didnt do anything wrong & then he says nasty things to the agent guy, good lord, i cant take it! someone give me something GOOD- a picture, a story, anything, PLEEAASE!!

Hey, been a bit busy 'cause I am moving... sorry... Anyway, i hope they bring it back up... I watched Rio today and that just made me even more mad that the are switching on us... Yyeeaahh... lol...

Yeah, silencer. That was it... Ta-ha, I loved loved loved that scene.

hello EDeN fans: this is part of the song they play at the end of "dead air". its actually playing during H & maisols scene but i cant help but think of poor eric going home & opening his cabinet to see nats bottle of midori sitting there & nat looking DAZED & sad on her dreadful date w/ ryan only being able to think of eric, fake a smile & hold back tears. well here it is: & all i wanted was a chance to see you anyway; hold me.. fold me.. up in your arms. hold me..my love..tell me, dont be afraid, wouldnt you want me to swim, wouldnt you want me to stay...."

oh i agree, makes ya wanna cry when they zoom in on erics face & he says, almost in a whisper, "your the mole". he almost looked teary-eyed, doesnt he? wow, i almost feel like its just the 2 of us here, CSIFRAY. i just read adams interview 'miami bachelor' something like that. anyway, you have to read it. his description of his dream girl is 'natalia boa vista' to the T. its like adam in real life is searching for nat! im not sure on the cooking part, but she was married, she probably cooks a little. read it & tell me what you think!!!

I think he was scared to say it outloud, mostly because he didn't want to even admit it to himself and saying it outloud would mean it was real-ish, and I say that was hard for him. Probably just as hard for her to hear it.

I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to abandon yall. Just RL is a real pain.

Aww, Adam searching for Nat, really cool :D

hey cathstokes! You are like the super multi shipping queen!! your all over. i guess it saves you from any disappointment tho, huh? i didnt know you were a carwasher. well i know your main nat ship is this one so i luv for that alone. try not to get pulled to the other side, tho. a&e are starting over from S1 so im going to start going into some serious EDeN withdrawls. i do plan to e-mail corey miller about nat, but im not going to ask any 'shippy' questions just cuz im sure they are getting bombarded w/ everyones opinions, if you have anything you want me to ask (nat wise) let me know.. maybe we can figure out what'l happen w/ her future man on our own by what his response is. ill keep everyone posted.

Can you ask if we're going to find out more about her past or anything? or if we're going to see any more fam members? I dunno.. :)

I am usually all over the place, ah, sometimes I still get disappointed. Oh yeah, I'm a CaRWasher. :) EDeN is definatly my main ship for Natalia. Besides Eric/Ryan, this is my only ship for Eric.

I saw an episode with Nat the other day on A&E though.

Yeah, and a season 4 ep is coming on CBS tonight... And I agree. It hurts them both when he said it. Him to say it and her to hear it from him.

hey cathstokes, i plan to ask if the 'mole' situation will be brought back up & if we'll see anymore on her past w/ nick. i thought about the 'bad shot' deal Eva mentioned in an interview before, but i haven't decided if i'll ask about that. I'll definately throw in any 'family' questions, but i don't want to come right out & ? the 'pregnancy' theory just because i dont think he'd give me a real response. if it was true, i think it'd be something that would be way too huge for him to tell us now. the show has to keep us in suspense, ya know. which is fine, im just hoping for a little feedback. it seems like everything is revolving around H & eric/cal. im ready for some natalia action.

I'd like some more on the 'mole' thing def... It kinda dropped 'cept for Ryan being a jerk to her about it at the beginning of the season (Which is another reason why I don't get the switch)

no offense to any multi shippers but my thoughts on ryan (like CSIFRAY was saying about being a jerk) not that i dont think he could be a nice guy but, hes never been the 'protective' type like eric, & w/ the way nat is about abuse i would think she would want an overly protective man. besides one thing that has rubbed me wrong since the epi aired was in "burn", ryan purposely put natalia in the interrogation room w/ that jerk to protect his own self & then who was the one to reasure that she was 'ok' - yes - eric. that whole thing bugged me 'cuz what if that thug did hurt her? he knew that guy was bad news & he didnt stop to think about nats well being when he asked her to go in there. hes just not as understandin as eric when it comes to 'abuse'. ryan & eric make a comment about it in "darkroom" & i cant remember exactly waht is said, i have to watch it again tomorrow! i dont think i could ever picture ryan being as defensive as eric. honestly, i really just think her & ryan will become good friends, i dont believe (yet) that it'll go any further than that. i did have this thought, tho. tell me if you think its just a coincidence; michael lipton (ryans bookie) gets physical w/ natalia & now this season their supposed to be great friends which probably means they are going to be around each other alot. somehow, i just think something will go down w/ all of that. "abuse" suddenly resurfacing w/ her & then her connection w/ ryan & michael lipton!! i dunno, what do you all think??

I really don't know right now... My brains seems to be down and I have no idea what that last part was about sooo anyway.

Yeah, like you said. He isn't as protective as Eric is. I don't think Ryan's a jerk, I just think he was a jerk to her... I am a CaRWash fan sooo, I do have preferences for him but not Natalia... It just totally throws me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back