Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, lol

I must say, I do like the scene in "Payback" Glad I did watch it instead... lol

That scene in there was just so Eric you had to love it.

Cordy Are you following me???

Okay I really need to rewatch Going Under, because I personally just watched for that DuCaine scene and worried about Calleigh parts, so I need to catch that again if I see it on, if you guys see it, poke me and say damnit watch!

kissmesweet said:
I really liked this bit too, definitely gave me a laugh:
(Eric and Natalia are processing a truck.)
Eric: Natalia, you don't need to ask permission to work a case, okay? Matter of fact, the more you ask, the more we think you can't do it.
Natalia: Then get out of my way.
Eric: That's what I'm talking about.

From 'Going Under' :D
Oh, I loved that scene. I squee'd so loud that my mother yelled at me. I believe I posted two screencaps from it on page two of this thread. It's toward the end of the page, if anyone wants to have a look. (Or another look, depending on whether or not you saw them already.)

CSIFray said:
I must say, I do like the scene in "Payback" Glad I did watch it instead... lol

That scene in there was just so Eric you had to love it.
Wasn't it incredible? I don't remember when I started shipping Eric/Natalia, but I know it was sometime after that episode. I remember watching it, though, and it made me smile. I was like, "Hmm! Okay, alright..." :p

But, yeah. It was a very cute scene. The revelation that they slept together... and even though the bracelet wasn't hers, Eva decided to go the playful route with it, which I thought was great.

Yeah, I know the "maybe next time we should watch the movie" was hillarious lol.. and then the "My bad"s and the "You can have him" I was crackin' up

i like to think the bracelet ended up being marisols. its possible, right? well im sticking w/ that theory cuz i like it better than thinking he had some sleazy wench at his house. thats NATALIAS couch, she owns it now, no one else should be allowed near it! hee hee. ok im ate up, i know, cant help it! page 5 is taking forever. i think internal affairs might be on monday (tv guide says) but sometimes they are wrong. i hope its on , one of my faves, eric beating up nick is the HIGHLIGHT of that epi for me. i dont know if anyone else caught this or not but they were actually together before "payback". in the "silencer" epi ryan says to eric "she was at my crime scene, thought she was interested"(something like that) & then eric says "she was probably looking for me". that was from "shattered" which aired before 'payback'. just thought id pass that along! happy EDeN shipping!!!

CSIFray said:
Yeah, I know the "maybe next time we should watch the movie" was hillarious lol.. and then the "My bad"s and the "You can have him" I was crackin' up
Yeah, they're so cute... At the beginning they're all secretive, lookin' around the hallway before they move off to the side to talk, but they just can't contain themselves. Did you see Alexx's face? She could totally tell.

mjszud said:
i like to think the bracelet ended up being marisols. its possible, right? well im sticking w/ that theory cuz i like it better than thinking he had some sleazy wench at his house.
I like that theory. It definitely makes sense, seeing as how Marisol's his sister and the bracelet was found under the couch. (As opposed to his bed.)

However, I remember Eric being somewhat of a "player" pre-Natalia. Maybe it was some sleazy wench's bracelet he found after he decided to clean under his couch for the first time in a couple of years. *shrug*

It's kind of funny that we're talking about this episode because this just so happens to be the episode that I'm on in my fanfic, "The Adventures of ERotIcA". (Even though it's EDeN now.) I'm all ready to go, now that I've finally gotten some free time and some courage to write my first-ever "M" piece, but I've got a slight problem. I need to think up a movie that'll be the one that they "actually have to watch next time."

So... choose a movie title! (Just make sure it was already out on DVD/Video at the time... so before 12/19/05, I think.) I see it probably being action/adventure. I can't picture horror, I can't see anyone getting all hot and heavy during a comedy, and I don't think they'd choose a romantic movie for the first "movie date." (If it was even supposed to be a movie date.)

Just watched 'Collision' yup, Eric was a jerk but Nat forgave him like always... Then there was smiles -like sigh-

i see it being action also. im assuming " the movie" was from eric's collection so how about " die hard" or "twister", i always imagined it being a movie they had both already watched before or apparently just boring enough to be more interested in each other than to get into a movie. BTW, a&e at 7C- 'silencer' epi. the best EVER!!!!

^^ That's quite a dark episode for me... but I still really enjoyed the chemistry/angst between E/N.

Is there a E/N site or LJ community anywhere?

I think thats about where the rift between them starts... where the producers start to head down farther the R/N route ):

mjszud said:
i see it being action also. im assuming "the movie" was from eric's collection so how about "die hard" or "twister", i always imagined it being a movie they had both already watched before or apparently just boring enough to be more interested in each other than to get into a movie.
Awesome. I think "Die Hard" will work. Thanks! :D

CSIFray said:
By the way, Internal Affairs is on tonight
"You want to try to convince me you're not here to harrass Natalia?" I LOVED that line. It made me squee a little bit... he was concerned about Nick going anywhere near her.

kissmesweet said:
Is there a E/N site or LJ community anywhere?
I had been tossing around the idea of making one for a while, and you just pushed me.

I just created one and it looks like absolute parp, so if anyone is good at making graphics or layouts, let me know! :D

CSIFray said:
I think thats about where the rift between them starts... where the producers start to head down farther the R/N route ):
Really? I didn't think any of that started until Eric got shot.

i thought it was after the shooting also. i still think 'throwing heat' was a little bit of eric letting out some frustration knowing nat had been back w/ her ex, i think it upset him. that epi was the one following 'internal affairs' & it just so happens it was a spousal abuse situation. & the part when, after he hits the guy, he looks at the girl & says "what are you doing w/ him" , i always thought it was like he had imagined that being natalia. in 'no mans land'(was that the first 1/2?) anyway- we got the whole part when they were in the lab & he says "just roll w/ me" & when he goes to walk away he holds onto her arm & she watches him as he leaves! i love when they do that! point being they still had it. BTW, do the EDeN site- that'd be so cool!! let me know if you need help, im not that good w/ the whole computer thing but i know every EDeN scene & i have down packed all their wonderful moments together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back