Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drift shall probably ride into next season (I am rooting for you Jake... Tehe CaRWash and Cake fan) So probably will any developements between Natalia and Ryan... tear tear

these next 4 months are going to suck! but cant wait for them to repeat "going under" & "internal affairs". i love the fight between eric & nick. you just know eric wants to kill him for hurting natalia. however, i dont like his comment about "test tube too small"- ugh! you know its not! i cant beleive no response from corey miller yet (boa vista fan). maybe since its the end of the season hes not going to reply OR maybe he CANT tell us about the "pregnancy" cuz its true! i cant wait til S6. good lord, i hope its better!!

okay people, where are all the NED fans?? btw, i thought of another ship name: EDeN!!! i think it seems fitting for them. i just have to say that one of the things that hooked me on these 2 was just the way eric says her name. if i was natalia, i think that alone would of turned me on!!

*hides* I'm sorry I haven't been here, don't hit me! lol.

EDeN? okay how do we get Eden?? What? my mind really isn't working right now, so you gots to help me out a bit.

Man, she's lucky to get him to say her name the way he does. I think if it was me, I'd be tackling him and making out with him then and there.

EDeN: eric delko/natalia. do you get it? nobody else says her name right, kinda like marisol too. nothing against H but i couldnt stand the way he said her name, but man erics got it down w/ the way he says it & natalia of course, he kinda rolls his tongue on the 'lia' part of her name: one word- YUM!!

Ah, it didn't click there for a minute, thanks for breaking that EdeN part down for me :D .. That man can say the name. I wish he'd say my name in those ways, meow.

Oh yeah, shower together, preferably!

I'm talking about anything...

Re-runs for my hard break over the summer

The new season so I don't hit my head into the wall over and over again

Its hard for me to see Eric and Calleigh a couple... They are so much better as friends

As for the hinting at Nat/Ryan... They tried that and it didn't even make it past a first date (I'm pretty sure it crashed cause Nat was thinking of Eric... hehe)

I mean, she made it SOMEWHERE with Eric... That's where they need to go with them.

I'm personally not happy about where the ships are going right now. At the beginning of the season they still had NED scenes and CaRWash scenes and then all of a sudden the mixed the two ships up.

Being a CaRWash and EricNat, I was REALLY pissed about how it went down that all of the sudden, the two ships couldn't be near each other?

and Nat really nice about E/C flirting?? I think some ppl fell on their head. I may ship Ryan/Nat, too, but this whole thing really confuses me.

im in MAJOR confusion, too. i think all NED/EDeN & carwash fans are! i guess if the writers hadnt given us those scenes in the beginning of the season & totally mislead us it wouldnt have been such a shock. but it seemed as tho as soon as the 'shooting' epi came along, our ships sailed & left us saying "what the hell?" . i was honestly waiting for the moment when natalia would break down along his bedside & we got practically nothing. i think that was the most idiotic mistake the writers could of made, right there. ok ill start to go off if i dont stop now. well i should of posted earlier cuz im probably late for most veiwers bu there was an A&E marathon on wed. the 30th. it was back to back NED/EDeN & yes, it was beautiful. saturday night the 2nd their repeating some nedness so check your local listing.the tv guide also says "internal affairs" is on monday!! yay!!

mjszud said:
on A&E they are airing "skeletons" tuesday @ 10 pm c/ & "dead air" on wednesday @ 12pm c/. i cant wait!! do you think its just a coincidence that they only are airing the good NED moment epis?
I don't know if I'd consider Dead Air to be a good Eric/Natalia episode. In fact, it's my least favorite one. The "cleared for landing" comment and her telling him off about it in the middle of the hallway tore my lil' shipping heart in a billion pieces. :(

CathStokes said:
I don't know either, but I agree that she should've been less "smiley" about him and Calleigh. I gonna whack her.
Now that I've had a chance to watch that scene over (with a LARGE amount of alcohol close by), I don't think Natalia was "smiley" in a good way. It looked to me like Eva wanted to portray Natalia as slightly upset/hurt over the idea of Eric and Calleigh together, and I think the only reason Natalia smiled was so that she could look polite and also shield the fact that she was feeling uncomfortable about it. It turned out looking incredibly awkward, which I think worked.

Miss_Boa_Vista said:
me and my friend cried when they broke up
literally
*gasp* Me too! (And then my mom looked over at me and asked me if I was aware that I was crying over fictional characters... I almost freaked out on her.)

mjszud said:
i cant beleive no response from corey miller yet (boa vista fan). maybe since its the end of the season hes not going to reply OR maybe he CANT tell us about the "pregnancy" cuz its true! i cant wait til S6.
Yeah, I got no reply from him about that. He replied about Eric/Calleigh, but nothing about Natalia and a possible pregnancy in the past. Your turn. (Only if you want to, though.)

mjszud said:
btw, i thought of another ship name: EDeN!!! i think it seems fitting for them.
Oh. My. God.

I LOVE "EDeN."

It's like... perfection. (Not just the name for the ship, but isn't its literal definition something like that? Perfection? Bliss? I think so, anyway...)

mjszud said:
i just have to say that one of the things that hooked me on these 2 was just the way eric says her name. if i was natalia, i think that alone would of turned me on!!
I know! I love the way he says her name... I almost need to take a cold shower after every time he does.

CSIFray said:
Like has been said, they need a shower to wake them up to the truth... (Preferably together)
That'd... make... an... INCREDIBLE... fanfic. :eek:

CSIFray said:
Its hard for me to see Eric and Calleigh a couple... They are so much better as friends
Same here. I only see them as friends. Y'know, they've got that brother/sister relationship.

CSIFray said:
I mean, she made it SOMEWHERE with Eric... That's where they need to go with them.
She definitely made it "somewhere" with Eric. Out of Miami's five years, and between all of Miami's character, those two have made it the farthest.

CSIFray said:
I'm personally not happy about where the ships are going right now. At the beginning of the season they still had NED scenes and CaRWash scenes and then all of a sudden the mixed the two ships up.
Ugh... I know! EDeN (Haha... I like it!) is my OTP and I'm a CaRWasher, too... So things aren't working too well for me right now. :(

Here's to hoping that changes! *raises glass of Midori*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back