Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps, sorry about all that DeShadowSeeker.

I do not see how they can make your character shorter than you really are. :lol: Do they shrink you down?

Well on Miami when Ryan was working at that shooting range and they found his prints on the gun (cause he loaded it for a customer or something) and they brought up his pic and info on the screen, it had his hair listed as blonde and he's never been a blonde. :lol: He's always been a brunette. So, if they can get his hair color wrong, why can't they get Greg's height wrong? :lol: Maybe that's what happened. Maybe they got Greg and Ryan's stats mixed up. Cause Greg has been a blonde at times and Ryan is 5'11 or at least according to imdb the actor is. :lol:

Where was his weight posted? I remember when he was going through the inquest Greg said he was 150lbs, I remmeber going really? 6ft 150, that seemed so skinny to me.

We Greg fans have to be optimistic or else we'd go nuts. Szlasher - what happed? Did you give in to the lure of the spoiler tag? LOL

I think that Greg is such a genius in his job that he
skipped over level 2.

I'm already nuts, so I can be a pessimist and say :
that he probably didn't skip two, they probably just didn't deem it 'important' enough to show us Greg fans :(

he skipped over level 2, I'm trying to be optimistic:p

I think he is 6 ft. I think that is the most accurate.
He's 6'3" in heels. :guffaw:

I'm only poor European and I have no idea how tall he is when you're using ft:lol: For me he is 183 cm tall.

I do not see how they can make your character shorter than you really are. :lol: Do they shrink you down?

The magic of TV:lol: But seriously, always Nick is taller than Greg. Little bit funny but I had never noticed that is different. Only good position of camera and we have taller Nick. But well, difference between Eric and George is small, only (if I good remember) two or three centimeters.

Ahhh you've all posted too much for me to respond to!!

Errrrr why was my comment put in spoiler tags?! Does this mean... what I think it means? If it does, I didn't know about it because I haven't read the spoilers, but now that you've spoilered my comment that must mean that what I think happens is going to happen. Which means that the spoiler tag has spoiled me. Have I confused you enough yet?

6ft 3 in heels... love it ;)

5ft 11.5 inches? For heaven's sake :p Go the whole hog and say 6ft! Where did you read that?

PS how could that have been a spoiler when the ID tag clearly says it expires in Nov 2005? Plus it's the wrong haircut so it's not from this season. I am really confused now.

EDIT: I don't really want to talk too much about the weight thing because I think too much emphasis is put on that these days, but how much should a healthy 6ft guy weigh?

Ahhh you've all posted too much for me to respond to!!

Errrrr why was my comment put in spoiler tags?! Does this mean... what I think it means? If it does, I didn't know about it because I haven't read the spoilers, but now that you've spoilered my comment that must mean that what I think happens is going to happen. Which means that the spoiler tag has spoiled me. Have I confused you enough yet?

This is hard to answer since you don't read spoilers but...YES

Actually I've noticed a few times Greg looking a bit taller than Nick. I think Greg looks a bit shorter when he wears sneakers and Nick has on a heeled shoe.

Szlasher if you look up a little bit I explained why the tag was put in, its not very far up from your recent post asking why. ;)

Actually I've noticed a few times Greg looking a bit taller than Nick. I think Greg looks a bit shorter when he wears sneakers and Nick has on a heeled shoe.

True. I looked a little bit more closer at caps where they were close. In some moments Greg was taller (even thanked to hair, lol) but the most of time Nick is. In Fallen Idols where they walked together, they looked like their height is the same. Nahh, position of camera can be so confusing:lol:

The magic of TV:lol: But seriously, always Nick is taller than Greg. Little bit funny but I had never noticed that is different. Only good position of camera and we have taller Nick. But well, difference between Eric and George is small, only (if I good remember) two or three centimeters.

Well, George could be wearing lifts in his shoes. Some actors do that.

I've always thought that Nick was taller when they've walked next to each other, but I've never noticed, I just thought, I don't know.

But when you look, Eric is taller, but I guess as you say George could wear healed shoes.

blah! Of course he needs to be level 2 before level 3, thats logical way of thinking, otherwise Judy (the receptionist) might as well be Level 3.!!!

Eric is taller than George, but they make it out to be that Nick is taller than Greg... Not to sure why that is though.

Hey everyone miss me ?:cool:

i agree candyghoul, i think they must just not have told us, or the spoiler is wrong, he can't have skipped. And aww, bless Judy, lol, she's always in fics more than anything lol.
It's crazy, I guess Nick is just made out to be more of a guy guy with his talking about frats etc, whereas Greg wasn't. I don't know.

i agree candyghoul, i think they must just not have told us, or the spoiler is wrong, he can't have skipped. And aww, bless Judy, lol, she's always in fics more than anything lol.
It's crazy, I guess Nick is just made out to be more of a guy guy with his talking about frats etc, whereas Greg wasn't. I don't know.

Exactly! I mean what gives with that, our Greggo knows about stuff to!!

Interesting fact ( I think), u know how Nick calls Greg (G?), well I'm a big fan of Will and Grace, and Jack calls Grace (G) sometimes lol, i always snigger when he calls Grace that.

Eric is taller than George, but they make it out to be that Nick is taller than Greg... Not to sure why that is though

Exactly! I mean what gives with that, our Greggo knows about stuff to!!

It's funny that Nick almost always is taller. Guy guy? Maybe but I'm not sure. Maybe 'cause Greg is younger? Or Nick is a hero type and he just must be taller than a geek? Thinking about it is crazy. It was really unnecessary to make one of characters taller than actor is in the reality. Of course - some psychological tricks worked. Maybe they cared about it? So back to the theory of the hero type. Nah, it has some sense? 'Cause I'm not sure:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back