Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric is taller than George, but they make it out to be that Nick is taller than Greg... Not to sure why that is though

It's crazy, I guess Nick is just made out to be more of a guy guy with his talking about frats etc, whereas Greg wasn't. I don't know.

Exactly! I mean what gives with that, our Greggo knows about stuff to!!

It's funny that Nick almost always is taller. Guy guy? Maybe but I'm not sure. Maybe 'cause Greg is younger? Or Nick is a hero type and he just must be taller than a geek? Thinking about it is crazy. It was really unnecessary to make one of characters taller than actor is in the reality. Of course - some psychological tricks worked. Maybe they cared about it? So back to the theory of the hero type. Nah, it has some sense? 'Cause I'm not sure:lol:

Hmm lovely pic there of our Greggo.:drool: Look at me 3 posts in one sitting lol, must be a world record!

Hero types? (Sorry i missed it all) Greg is a hero, for without humor there can never be love, for without truth, a person will never see the love before their eyes.

Greg is a hero, but different from Nicky.

Greg stood up to them animal pigs bullies, that takes courage, and he grew since confronting Mrs "My Boys are good boys!" I'm not going to say her name "D J", by default he wins my award for being a hero!:drool::p:cool:

I say Greg is very Heroic and he proved it in Fannysmackin'. Overall he just has not had the opportunities like Nick has to be heroic.

And I have seen a lot of scenes where Greg looks taller than Nick. I think there are about equal scenes between them. I still say it has to do with the shoes, because Nick almost always wears a shoe with some sort of heel and Greg is always wearing Sneakers.

I say Greg is very Heroic and he proved it in Fannysmackin'. Overall he just has not had the opportunities like Nick has to be heroic.

Of course. But here I think about stereotypes... gah, I'll shut up 'cause I like too much to analyse things:lol:

And I have seen a lot of scenes where Greg looks taller than Nick. I think there are about equal scenes between them. I still say it has to do with the shoes, because Nick almost always wears a shoe with some sort of heel and Greg is always wearing Sneakers.

You're right with Nick's shoes. Most of them were heeled and Greg liked his Sneakers, lol.

Hi everyone I felt the need to write this to all of you because I enjoy reading your posts and because I want to keep everyone safe.

It's come to my attention that there is someone out there impersonating Eric and this person sounds like a real creep. I don't know if it's a girl or a guy but rumor has it that it's a girl pretending to be Eric and, most likely, getting her kicks out of getting all the fan response. It's frustrating because there are girls who truly believe it's really Eric. And there is reason to worry to, because what if it's a dirty old man? Hearing about the whole thing gave me the shivers! So, if you know of someone who claims they are emailing/texting him please watch out for them and tell them what I just wrote What a sad life this person must have to act in this way

Hey, did you it's now illegal to impersonate Steven Tyler online now - we need the same law for Eric :-0

Sorry for not writing much I read on my breaks and we can't log into sites at work

Thanks for letting us know. I have not seen this person anywhere, but unfortunately in today's online world impersonators are all over the place. :(

Thanks for telling us about that, governess. Wow, that person sounds like someone with way too much time on their hands. How dare they even think about impersonating our guy! :lol: No one can be Eric like Eric. He's an original. :D People shouldn't even try. :lol: But, that reminds me of something that happened to me once. This guy I talked to online told me he knew someone who talked to my fave actor (at the time) and he'd get said actor to IM me. Of course I was skeptical from the getgo. :lol: And I busted the guy too cause I purposely asked him a question that I already knew the answer to cause said actor had done an interview and answered it. And impersonator got it dead wrong. :lol: So, I knew it wasn't the actor. :D

Thank you governess for the info. It's really sad that some people have those ideas. I've never believed when someone is telling in the Internet that he knew celebrity or is impersonating. It's really easy to notice that person is a liar. You can do it like GNRFan (thanked to questions I caught someone who was lying, and yeah, it was offline, there people have this stupid idea too), or never believe (like me).

I'd actually like to talk to this "Eric" impersonator. I'd have a whale of a time ;) I'd wind them right up!

I agree that Greg is herioc as he definately proved in Fannysmackin', but he hasn't had the oppourtunities that Nick has had to prove it.

Banshee_D:) I guess we could go into stereotypes, and that's what i was trying to say, TPTB try to have Nick as the frat boy, hero guy, and Greg the geek. why height has anything to do with it i don't know...

And thanks for letting us knowthat governess. It's really stupid!! I personally like you Banshee_D, wouldn't believe, which kinda sucks too :(

Banshee_D:) I guess we could go into stereotypes, and that's what i was trying to say, TPTB try to have Nick as the frat boy, hero guy, and Greg the geek. why height has anything to do with it i don't know...

It has some influence. In steretypes hero is taller etc. Nick from the beginning was created like that. Greg was different. And actually, in first or second season Nick was really taller than Greg. In latest seasons we see that our favourite young CSI can be taller than his older friend (;):devil:). Maybe change after Fannysmackin'? Ok, now I'm over analysing:lol:

Its just so weird cause sometimes one looks taller than the other and other times they both look close to the same height. :lol: Of course Nick does wear caps a lot outside, so that could (along with heeled boots or whatever) add some height. :lol:

Thanks for the info governess, but if people are really gullible enough to believe its him they have problems.

I read this on the spoiler thread. Part of it we already know but...
Interviews on the CSI set indicate that Greg is getting promotion to LEVEL 3! He is getting much more scenes and has to play a lot with Riley Adams!

Maybe out letters are paying off! :):)

Last edited:
So he skipped? Wow, I could say awesome but I would like to know when etc. Yeah, details. And more scenes which him is the most awesome thing which we could ever have. Yay, more Greg! About Riley - no opinion, need to see her in action.

So he skipped? Wow, I could say awesome but I would like to know when etc. Yeah, details. And more scenes which him is the most awesome thing which we could ever have. Yay, more Greg! About Riley - no opinion, need to see her in action.
I still think he may have been a Level 2 but unfortunately for us fans they did not tell us when it happened...Probably cut it out for a Sara scene. :rolleyes: I am happy though. I wanted him to be above the new girl and not equal.

I still think he may have been a Level 2 but unfortunately for us fans they did not tell us when it happened...Probably cut it out for a Sara scene. :rolleyes: I am happy though. I wanted him to be above the new girl and not equal.

Exactly. Greg with the same level like this new girl would be a mistake. Good that TPTB noticed that:rolleyes:

Attack of the spoiler boxes:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back