Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up, its a good thing he has such a lovely profile!!

I tried to find contact info for both Entertainment tonight and Extra tv but it was like trying to find chemistry between Grissom and Sara, it just wasn't to be found. :rolleyes:

Love the name Operation Szmanda!!

Last edited:
Yeah we do see a lot of his profile in these interviews. :lol:

Wojo, the love chemistry comment. :lol:

You can e-mail Access Hollywood if you wanted via this page

Here is some good news for you all...well sort of :lol: Anyway, there is a new erockster interview up. :D

Thanks, Dizz! Gonna check it a little bit later.

I tried to find contact info for both Entertainment tonight and Extra tv but it was like trying to find chemistry between Grissom and Sara, it just wasn't to be found. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: Awesome Wojo, just awesome and so true:lol::lol::lol:

If I had to describe ES/GS fans in one word it would be "optimists". We've waited 9 seasons for some decent Greg/Eric screentime and it's still not happened yet, but every season we keep on saying "maybe THIS time they'll get it right, maybe in the NEXT episode we'll see more Greg...". I don't know how many more episodes I can keep on fooling myself.

If I had to describe ES/GS fans in two words it would be "bloody mental" :D :p

EDIT: Call me nuts if you like (yes, I know, you already do ;)) but this drives me crazy. If you look at the official CBS site, as you know, it says Greg is 5ft 10. Now look [Link May Contain Spoilers] here. On The Net they said he was 6 ft 3!! Make up your damn minds! Could someone please throw Eric up against a wall and attack him with a tape measure?

On another note, the ID card also states his weight (obviously he lost a few pounds by Season 7). Why on Earth would that need to be stated on an ID card?! I don't think I'd be overly happy if I had to say how much I weighed. What if I put on weight before the card expired?!

EDIT:
LEVEL 3?!?!?!??!?!?! Woah there Greggo! You sure you don't want to become a Level 2 first?!
What the HELL is going on?! Have I dropped into the Twilight Zone here?!

Last edited by a moderator:
We Greg fans have to be optimistic or else we'd go nuts. Szlasher - what happed? Did you give in to the lure of the spoiler tag? LOL

I think that Greg is such a genius in his job that
skipped over level 2.

We Greg fans have to be optimistic or else we'd go nuts. Szlasher - what happed? Did you give in to the lure of the spoiler tag? LOL

I think that Greg is such a genius in his job that he
skipped over level 2.

I'm already nuts, so I can be a pessimist and say :
that he probably didn't skip two, they probably just didn't deem it 'important' enough to show us Greg fans :(

IMDB.com says Eric is 6 ft tall. I think that's more accurate personally. I don't believe he's as tall as 6'3. :lol:

EDIT: Call me nuts if you like (yes, I know, you already do ;)) but this drives me crazy. If you look at the official CBS site, as you know, it says Greg is 5ft 10. Now look here. On The Net they said he was 6 ft 3!! Make up your damn minds! Could someone please throw Eric up against a wall and attack him with a tape measure?

EDIT:
LEVEL 3?!?!?!??!?!?! Woah there Greggo! You sure you don't want to become a Level 2 first?!
What the HELL is going on?! Have I dropped into the Twilight Zone here?!

I wonder where they got that photo of Greg's ID card saying he was a [...] when we know he is not yet. Hmmm, interesting.

I think he is 6 ft. I think that is the most accurate.
He's 6'3" in heels. :guffaw:

I read somewhere that Eric is 5 feet and 11.5 inches. Just thought I'd add to the confusion. Not quite 6 ft. But taller than George and shorter than Gary who is over 6 ft. (even though his character is 6 feet under)

Hey Folks, there were some posts edited above regarding some info on what possible Level Greg is, I am not sure if this is just speculation on the photo's part or could be something that would be a spoiler, therefore a box has been entered. Thank you.

Opps, sorry about all that DeShadowSeeker.

I do not see how they can make your character shorter than you really are. :lol: Do they shrink you down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back