Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok no more spoiler boxes. At least we get some CSI action tonight and hopefully some good Greg scenes. :D

Good, they're scary sometimes:lol:

Ah, you lucky! I'll be able to see ninth season in Polish TV after more than 20 weeks. Why? 'Cause channel which first is showing CSI finally bought last few epis of 8th season and they made a rerun from the Living Doll. Probably I'll see Bull or Lying Down with The Dogs fifth or sixth time:lol:

Tonight's episode was good. Greg was in it sporadically and mostly in the end, which was a pretty good scene. We got a few nice close up profile shots...hopefully Wojo will cap them.**hint hint** ;)

Tonight's episode was good. Greg was in it sporadically and mostly in the end, which was a pretty good scene. We got a few nice close up profile shots...hopefully Wojo will cap them.**hint hint** ;)

Is it just me or did Greg get the last scene? I think the very last scene was him looking at Vartann. :lol: I loved his comment about the lice. That was funny.

So I don't need to feel disappointed before I'll watch:D That's good. And hope too that Wojo will make some caps;)

Dizz, your avi now is really looking DEVILISH:devil:

Yep, I livened it up some more. :lol:

What I liked was that Greg was in the last scene and it was a pretty intense one. I do not think we have ever got to see him at a scene like that. The very last person show was the little boy, not Greg.

Yeah I loved his lice comment too. "Dead, Good I hate those little bastards!" :lol:

Watching the ep now. The bit at around 13:33 to 13:49 (I think) just broke my heart.

17:26 - language, Gregory!!

Oh, well done CSI!!! My faith in you is restored. I can't remember who wrote the episode, but I'd like to shake their hand. Awesome Greg scenes. I know you all know Eric's brilliant but he acted his socks off in this one.

I am one very happy bunny!!

EDIT: This is so embarrassing. It's 5 and 3/4 hours later and I am still bursting with pride. I hope the writers have seen how awesome Eric has been recently. He just gets better and better. I'm so proud of him and so thrilled to be his fan. I truly, sincerely hope and pray that all his hard work and patience (and ours!) pays off.

Love ya, Szmanda xx

Last edited:
I really did like the episode, although I would have liked to hear what Greg was saying to the councilor. I agree his line about the head lice was like WOW and I also yelled at my TV screen Greg! such language!!" But I liked it, it was funny.

I love how he got to play the hero (along with Riley) at the end. Finding and saving the kid.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear it was a good ep and Greg got to play the hero, and from what you guys say Eric was pretty amazing (as usual).

Caps would be fantastic :)

I'm glad it was a good ep, can't wait to see it now (i wasn't too bothered after last weeks comments)

Yay! Screencaps!

Yeah I was really glad that Greg got to be in the end scene, being it was a rescue scene. He has not had many of those.

I just laughed when he was in the morgue and said that. :lol: I think talking to the Grief Counselor was great for him and showing that he could get back to his regular, good humored self.

It's so great to read that this epi was really great. Just can't wait to see it.

Greg is always amazing!;)

And now going to see screencaps...

Screencaps?

Excellent!!!

Am so out of the Greg loop lol, (sorry ppl!)

Not seen anything yet, so i cant comment lol

Was Eric good in that episode?

He was good in it, and also heroic. He seemed very sure of himself and he was also quite funny at one point. The morgue scene where he said.

"Good, I hate those little bastards." Referring to dead head lice that Gris combed out of the dead guys hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back