Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can see Greg's bedroom (I wish) as a bit messy with no bed frame just a box spring and mattress on the floor. And yeah I can see posters on the walls.

Yeah thats how my bed is, matress on the florr lol.

Totally thats how Greg sleeps to. Of course his bedroom is a mess, totally, clothes everywhere. Greg in my mind is abit like me, messy and not housebroken yet.

Yes I'd like to hang out with Greg but also Eric. Seems a nice person.

I'm glad everyone likes my suggestions..:cool:

I think he must at least have a headboard. If Greg is into trying everything he needs something to secure the handcuffs to.

I
I see Greg's apartment as being like Eric's. He bases Greg on so much of himself it would seem logical they'd have the same tastes. They both like music, wearing funky hats, crazy hair, compassionate, sometimes an insane showman but actually innately shy... I can see parallels between them, and therefore with the type of decor they'd have. I'm not sure I'd like to sleep next to him underneath a portrait of Sid Vicious, but nevertheless...

Keep in mind though, that Eric is rich and can afford those funky things. Greg's not (at least not yet).

Good point, Wojo. Plus he took a paycut to be a CSI so he really does not have as much money as he use to. :lol:

I honestly could see Greg with a ferret. :)

I can see Greg having one of those sleigh beds for some reason. I don't know why. :lol:

I wonder how well Greg's parents are financially. We know Nick's dad's a judge (don't know how much that pays, but I would guess they aren't poor) and Catherine's dad was rich. I wonder about Greg's parents. All we know about them is that he is their only child (or at least his mother's only child) and that his mom is overprotective.

Yeah there is much to still learn about Greg. I still think out of all the main characters we know the least about his past/personal life overall.

We know he used to make bombs:lol: from "A la cart"
IMO I could see him as having been a little punk for a few years

I
I see Greg's apartment as being like Eric's. He bases Greg on so much of himself it would seem logical they'd have the same tastes. They both like music, wearing funky hats, crazy hair, compassionate, sometimes an insane showman but actually innately shy... I can see parallels between them, and therefore with the type of decor they'd have. I'm not sure I'd like to sleep next to him underneath a portrait of Sid Vicious, but nevertheless...

Keep in mind though, that Eric is rich and can afford those funky things. Greg's not (at least not yet).

I'm agree here. Greg really doesn't have that much money to have a funky stuff in home.

GNRFan, Nick is from really big family so his parents have quite much money. Catherine - we don't need to comment. If Greg is the only one child I'm sure had no problems with money. Why? Cause when you're only son or daughter parents very often spare no expense. And it's about education etc. but also things you just want to have. I'm also the only child so you can believe me;)

metal666, we know that Greg in college was a Goth (Goodbye and Good Luck), and in Fannysmackin' he said that he had Martens. Oh, of course he was Goth cause of chicks:lol:

Yeah it does make you wonder what his parents do for a living. I mean he said he got a full ride to college, meaning full scholarship, so they did not have to pay that for him. It's mostly weird because most people talk about their families once in a while.

Yeah it does make you wonder what his parents do for a living. I mean he said he got a full ride to college, meaning full scholarship, so they did not have to pay that for him. It's mostly weird because most people talk about their families once in a while.

Hm that is true (Ladies you've posted when I'be been sleeping lol)

To get a full ride to College/Uni whatever a person needs to be from a poorer family right? But as Greg grew up in San Gabriel isnt that a middle class area?

The median income for a household in the city was $41,791, and the median income for a family was $45,287. Hm, not to sure about scoloships in america but in england. But that works out to about £25 thousand pounds. I woudn't know where to start! Assuming though that only one of Greg's parents is working, if both then how could he get a full ride?

Hm, think CSI continutiy struck again.

True. When he had a full scholarship it's really hard to say who his parents are. We know about them only from Fannysmackin' but nothing concrete about now interesting point.

This blank should be fill in. I hope in next season...

Exactly!!! Every other main character in CSI has background history, all we have is hm, his hobbies and he was bored in the lab. Oh and the lab explotion. It wasn't untill season 7 that we had at least one and a bit story lines, and then TPTB made Greg responsible. Justice or what?

We dont actuarly know what makes Greg tick. What he finds horrible in the world and what he finds nice. See what I mean?

:shifty:

Hmmm... I think I know what you mean in last question. Anyway, we know that some things for CSIs are very hard - for Grissom beating women, doing children harm; for Sara woman's abuse and for Nick child's abuse, maltreating animals. We know how personal they are taking cases like that. But Greg, we have no idea what's for him really painful. Maybe I'm wrong and my memory sucks again but I really can't recall any moment when we could spot that some cases are for him very personal. I guess it's another blank which really must be fill...

How many posts while I've been at work?! Anyway... I agree that we know the least about Greg compared to the other main characters, we don't know too much about him really.

I remember about the full scholarship, but I can't see Greg's parents being poor, maybe not as rich as Nick's parents.

I agree Deirdre, we don't know too much about cases that get to him either, fire, I remember is one because of what happened when he got blown up, but apart from that, we don't really know too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back