Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I truly remember was season 7 Leapin' Lizards. I cannot seem to think of any from last season.

I can't think of any more he worked with only Cath. I like their interactions too. Would like to see more of them.

They worked together in Living Legends too (also S7) but I can't recall them working together last season.

I remember in Living Legend. That was a scene with a car where Dunn "died". Greg mentioned his interest in mob stuff.

I think they didn't work in the last season.

True, all worked and really that was the most Catherine's case. Nice that Greg had there a nice role too with this car. His moment with Hodges was nice. Poor Hodges, he thought that Greg would like him to help with something serious, lol.

ITA. Sometimes I don't get Hodges but well, surely he's jealous of Greg. Few times he mentioned Greg in not the best way (in 5th season was scene with Hodges and Sofia, he said something about not clean hands).

Yeh, Hodges is definately jealous towards Greg, and sometimes a bit resentful i think. I remember him saying something like 'do a greg sanders' or something along that to someone in a not so nice tone. That's something that sticks out in my mind. But yeh, I loved the 'experiment' in Living Legends. haha

I wish they keep that Greg Sanders wannabe in the lab where he belongs. I love that Greg doesn't put up with his crap, maybe that's why Hodges resents him. Greg has always been successful in the lab and in the field. PLus he looks good doing it.

True, Hodges has reasons to not like Greg. Funny 'cause we know that Greg always wanted to be CSI (anyway, surely from second season), not only a lab tech. Hodges wants to stay in the lab but still jealous 'cause Greg is working at the crime scene... Hmm...

I think Hodges will always be jealous of Greg. He just knows he is so much better looking than him. :lol:

ITA with you, girls.

Yay, today Big Middle - if I good remember there Greg was under a heavy dummy. Can't wait to see this scene again:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back