Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we gonna wait for his solo case like Dizz said.

And yeah, where's his promotion? I thought that should be quite soon.

Yeah it should be sooner rather than later. However, we all know that CSI is soooo well, (sorry!) hmm (thinking bad thoughts!), becuase at times its soo unrealistic... Yes, its meant to be a drama show, but a foresic show! Continuity is a bad word for them!!!

Nevertheless we love it, we also love Greg Sanders....

Yes we love our Greggo no matter what. But I still really want him promoted before Grissom leaves.

Well we only have 3 episodes left I think before Grissom goes, so hopefully in the next three we see it happen.

Someone mentioned that Greg will have promotion. David Rambo? I remember he was quite excited to say that. Hmmm, that was Wojo's question. In new season we really gonna see Greg's promotion but I hope soon like you said Dizz.

Spoiler box, just in case, lol.

I was trying to say stuff, speculate, without having to use a spoiler box. :lol: I know that was said previously. :)

Nah, with spoiler box or without, all the time we talk about the same... I think it's useless now but it happened:lol:

It'd be really sweet if it was in Grissom's last ep, and he calls Greg in and talks about him leaving and how he wants to tell Greg in person and congratulate him tell him how well he's done, how he's proud of him etc.

It'd be really sweet if it was in Grissom's last ep, and he calls Greg in and talks about him leaving and how he wants to tell Greg in person and congratulate him tell him how well he's done, how he's proud of him etc.

That would be awesome, but kind of want a big celebration if Greg is promoted to Level 3. I'm assuming he's Level 2 now since Riley is. I want him to be a level higher than her for now. :lol:

Just like we all want. Greg should be higher level than her. And yeah, first scene when Grissom is telling Greg in the office that he's proud etc. would be great. After that a big party;)

Just like we all want. Greg should be higher level than her. And yeah, first scene when Grissom is telling Greg in the office that he's proud etc. would be great. After that a big party;)

A nice celebration like him passing proficiency would be nice.

And then Greg being lead more often, :)

Definitely. With the promotion we need to see more Greg in the lead.

And the party - I thought about something like in Who Shot Sherlock Holmes? That was very nice, but of course team should find other thing to surprise Greg. But hmmm, I mentioned that CSI can be level three after solving 100th case. So that won't be surprise for Greg, lol. Surely he was counting how many cases he solved.

Yeh he'd know I guess after the 100 cases.

Maybe they could pretend to go out for breakfast, and have a big party instead :D and Grissom could be there too and have his farewell, seeing his team all 'grown up' - al of them, could be included in his reasoning for leaving

Ohh, that scenario is really nice bubbles. I'd like to see something like that. I think that individual talk with Grissom need not only Greg, but Nick too. Anyway, Grissom should tell something special to Greg. He made for him exams, thanks to Grissom our favourite boy is now CSI. Yeah, the boss should have next emotional moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back