Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pop in here :)

Yay, today Big Middle - if I good remember there Greg was under a heavy dummy. Can't wait to see this scene again:lol:

yeah, me too :lol: loved how he said he was dreaming about such a situation - except that Grissom wasn't watching :lol:

and I'm just after Caged - guess that you too? ;) anyway, Greg was adorable when trying to comfort Nick and explaining he wasn't going to die a painful death :lol:
and also his text - I know what you think of me, that I'm just another pretty face who got to where I am by sleeping with Catherine :lol: loved it!

he's obviously much more than that, but no one can deny he's handsome :)

Hello! So great that I see you here!:D

Of course I'm after Caged. Are you psychic?:lol: But more seriously - I just love when Greg was telling Nick that he not gonna die, it was not only in Caged but in Face Lift too.

Big Middle soon. Greg, heavy dummy and Grissom. No Grissom and fun for Greg:lol: I really like this ep.

Oh, and tommorow Slaves Of Las Vegas. I don't know how many times I've seen it but Greg with pens... Just priceless.

I really enjoyed both Big Middle and Compulsion today, they were quite depressing but Greg was given a decent amount of screen-time and was also presented like a real pro – I liked his small talk with the police officer while they were watching a suspect, about the nature of serial killers – it was gross but also showed that he really knows a lot of things.
And the dummy scene from Big Middle – perfect !!! :lol: Greg was so funny in it but really – how could Grissom and Sara start discussing the case and forget he was still crushed under 280 pounds? :confused:

btw, I'm really happy that the stupid comments towards the plus-sized women weren't made by Greg but by some officer - think I read somewhere that TPTB originally wanted Greg to say those nasty things - glad they changed it, it'd be soooo unlike him to make such comments

Ah, Slaves and pens :lol: I’m especially looking forward to Grissom’s expression :) I’ve always thought that he sometimes looks at Greg (especially earlier seasons’ Greg) like he was inspecting some new and barely known bug species – and doesn’t really know what to make of him :lol:

I'm having Greg withdrawals. I have not watched a CSI in almost a week. ACK!! When I get back to my home tomorrow I will have to pop in a DVD.

I really enjoyed both Big Middle and Compulsion today, they were quite depressing but Greg was given a decent amount of screen-time and was also presented like a real pro – I liked his small talk with the police officer while they were watching a suspect, about the nature of serial killers – it was gross but also showed that he really knows a lot of things.

Of course. I think that for some time not all team was taking Greg serious but he's really smart so quickly they understood that he's important part of the team.

And the dummy scene from Big Middle – perfect !!! :lol: Greg was so funny in it but really – how could Grissom and Sara start discussing the case and forget he was still crushed under 280 pounds? :confused:

It's possible when you're thinking about something, for example when you want to slove the case. And btw, they thought that he was enjoying it:lol:

btw, I'm really happy that the stupid comments towards the plus-sized women weren't made by Greg but by some officer - think I read somewhere that TPTB originally wanted Greg to say those nasty things - glad they changed it, it'd be soooo unlike him to make such comments

True, I remember it. I think that even Eric commented it and he was happy that not happened (I hope my memory now is good, lol).

Ah, Slaves and pens :lol: I’m especially looking forward to Grissom’s expression :) I’ve always thought that he sometimes looks at Greg (especially earlier seasons’ Greg) like he was inspecting some new and barely known bug species – and doesn’t really know what to make of him :lol:

:guffaw: Very interesting point. I think that Grissom liked Greg from the beginning but now always he was able to show it. Greg was too open personality and fun. Grissom could be curious him. And probably he didn't know what Greg wanted. He was the lab tech and once surprised Grissom at the crime scene when he shouldn't be.

Dizz, almost a week without CSI? I'd throw these days out of memory. I wouldn't stand it, lol.

CBS has the preview for next week's episode up and there is a lot of Greg and Nick working together in it. :D

WOOT!! You've made my day! :D:D

I wish they keep that Greg Sanders wannabe in the lab where he belongs. I love that Greg doesn't put up with his crap, maybe that's why Hodges resents him. Greg has always been successful in the lab and in the field. PLus he looks good doing it.

Completely agree on all counts :)

I see we're now getting Christmas usernames. Hmmm what can I do with mine...?

Oh, and tommorow Slaves Of Las Vegas. I don't know how many times I've seen it but Greg with pens... Just priceless.

My brain is evil. It inserted an "i" somewhere in the word "pens". I'll leave you to work out where ;)

True, I remember it. I think that even Eric commented it and he was happy that not happened (I hope my memory now is good, lol).

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Where did he say this?! How do we know about this?! What?! I've missed something here!! What type of Szmanda fan am I?!

Last edited:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Where did he say this?! How do we know about this?! What?! I've missed something here!! What type of Szmanda fan am I?!

Lol, I did some digging on the Net, to check where exactly I read about Eric’s reaction to this plot and came back right to CSI Files :lol: not really surprising ;)

Big Middle

I wonder if Eric pressed on TPTB to change these lines or they themselves decided it would be OOC for Greg

About those words I thought, Fighter, thanks for the digging:D

I think that thanks to Eric we didn't hear those few jokes from Greg's mouth. Sometimes in CSI have happened in the past OOC actions (in 9th maybe a bit, one, or more than a bit, but that's not a place for this discussion). The most it's writers' fault but we know that Eric is helping in creating his own character so he won't let them to make mistakes.

Lol, I did some digging on the Net, to check where exactly I read about Eric’s reaction to this plot and came back right to CSI Files :lol: not really surprising ;)

Big Middle

I wonder if Eric pressed on TPTB to change these lines or they themselves decided it would be OOC for Greg

Cheers mate! Love Eric's stance on this. Great guy :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting that. I'm hoping he had them changed- it's good he didn't allow that OOC to happen. I'm glad Eric is actively involved in his character development.

I had read somewhere that Eric didn't want to say the lines and so they changed them for him. He didn't want his character to react that way towards those women.

To be honest, that just makes me admire him even more. It really does- the fact that he doesn't think his character would react that way and has said it

I remember hearing that he did that. I was happy to hear he felt that way too. If Greg had said some of the things they had Vartann say in that ep I would have been mad,. because that would not be like him.

Oh I watched a few Season 5 eps today. I got my dose of Greg in. :D

I totally agree with you, bubbles. It's really one of the best reasons to admire him. And I think it wasn't only about Greg's being OOC. Eric surely didn't want his character to have a negative side, like telling rude jokes. Maybe someone really wanted to make Greg in this way but Eric said no. What was really good. I can't imagine Greg when he's telling unkind comments.

I remember hearing that he did that. I was happy to hear he felt that way too. If Greg had said some of the things they had Vartann say in that ep I would have been mad,. because that would not be like him.

Oh I watched a few Season 5 eps today. I got my dose of Greg in. :D

To be honest, I think it was OOC for Vartann as well. He just never struck me as the type of person who would say those things. But, I guess Alex didn't have as much pull or say so as Eric since Alex is just a recurring role. But, I am glad that Eric stood up to the writers/producers on that one... cause he's right it would be very OOC for Greg to say such things. Greg's a complete sweetie and never really has a nasty word for anyone. It totally cracks me up when actors know their characters better than the writers. I love it!

I see we're now getting Christmas usernames. Hmmm what can I do with mine...?

Szanta Claus or Sznow Angel? Szilent Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back