Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a nice chat with Nick too. A 'well done Greggo, I'm really proud of you' pat on the back :)D) chat. i think Grissom is really proud of how far Greg has come, how much he's matured, and its a lot down to Grissom. So it'd be great

I don't see a party, it most likely will be like it was with Nick and Warrick back in season 1, just hand him his new badge and say congrats. But we can hope.

I'd also like to see Grissom be the one to do it.

Last edited:
Hope is all we have at this point. But at least we can hope it will happen before Grissom leaves. That's all I want.

I don't see a party, it most likely will be like it was with Nick and Warrick back in season 1, just hand him his new badge and say congrats. But we can hope.

This possibility is much bigger than for example party (party like in Who Shot Sherlock Holmes? Only this kind of small celebration, nothing that bigger - champagne etc.). And yes Dizz, all we want is Greg's promotion - cause of it we'll be really happy and even don't care what gonna happen with it next (except more screentime and solo cases).

I think I've just really wanted to see one since we know Riley is already a Level 2. I just do not think it is right that he would be below her. Equal is okay, but since he was with Grissom last week and then he brought in her it makes me think he is a bit higher level than her or at least equal.

I think he's at least equal already, I agree it wouldn't seem right if he was below her at the moment.

And I agree, more screentime and good cases for Greg is something I'd love to see:) but i guess we all would

Ohhh, Szmile:guffaw:

Quite fast they said that Riley is level 2(first ep when she came), but what with Greg? I cannot wait too long for his promotion.

CBS has the preview for next week's episode up and there is a lot of Greg and Nick working together in it. :D

Yeah, I am so stoked (no pun intended :lol: ) for this episode. :D

:lol: Me too! Greg also works with Nick in episode 9 (unless its changed) so we got two weeks to look forward to. The guys play off each other really well and I love seeing them work together.

I can't count:lol: I knew about that Nick and Greg gonna work in 9th ep so I thought that next week one is 9th, so where I lost 8th? Anyway, it's great that we'll see they both working together - and I don't think they changed anything so Nick and Greg work together in two next eps;)

Yeah it is time for a little break up of the Riley/Greg cases. I want to see him working with others too. I still hope sometime this season he also gets to work with Catherine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back