Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Glitter fetish? Cute... *now thinking about Table Stakes*

And yay, only few days ago we talked that we want see Greg with Catherine and then what? Greg was with Catherine... Are we a bunch of psychics or something?:lol:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Was the glitter comment to Cath his way of flirting with her? :lol:

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, bless him if it was.

Glitter fetish, I need to watch it.
    And table stakes was awesome, i smile just thinking about that scene!

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Greg is always a bit flirty when Cath is around. And that's not a surprise. Who wouldn't be flirty when there's such attractive woman?;)

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

No sane person wouldn't be ;) I agree :D

I really like Greg and Cath's general attitude around each other, flirty but just for fun kinda. I like it

6. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

My interpretation of that is that Greg always flirts with Cath because she can get away with it and because he feels comfortable enough around her. I think Greg and Cath have more similar personalities in many ways -- they're both (or at least both were, earlier in the series) more gregarious, flirtatious and, when they can get away with it, very comfortable talking about sex.

Cath can pretty much get away with talking kinky around most characters, just because of her status as second-in-command and her strong friendship with Grissom, but it seems like (at least before Riley), Cath was the only person Greg could talk kinky with without being somewhat rebuked for it. I don't think he's really trying to flirt with her (though that is, no doubt, mainly because that would be blasphemous to both of my ships), but rather because he just likes the opportunity to be his quirky self around her.

We already know that Nick tends to be very businesslike and not tolerate any squick on the job (ex: him getting annoyed w/ Greg for flirting or goofing off on the job, him getting squicked out by BDSM stuff in various cases). Sara, who seems to be Greg's other closest friend, seems equally professional and serious. Grissom -- well, his reaction in Table Stakes, to me, says it all, and Warrick just never seemed that close to Greg. It's Catherine (and now Riley) who appreciates Greg's sex talk. Well, Catherine, Riley and the fangirls ;)

7. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

We may start celebrating, Greg will be promoted soon :D it's mentioned that he's now CSI Level 3 in the clip in Spoiler Lab, the clip itself not so happy as Grissom announces he's leaving but IMO it may be safely said that the great news was given a bit earlier, so maybe we will see some kind of mini-party? <crosses fingers hopefully>
    Greg's behaving like he's quite proud of himself :lol: I already pity Riley ;)

realized in time it should be in spoiler box :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

What a great spoiler!

Anyway last nights ep was great for us Greg fans, loved how he showed some remorse over Warrick when Nick mentioned him, loved him working with Nick. Actually he has scenes with everyone! Also loved his glitter fetish comment and Catherine's reaction.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well Greg and Catherine have always been a secret ship of mine, outside of The Love, so I like when they flirt like that scene.

I loved how Greg was all happy and more like his old self in that preview video. Cute. I noticed how he kept glancing at Nick too. But it did end on a sad note.

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Oo are we ready for a new thread?

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Almost not quite yet. We are getting close though.

12. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

So, for the past season and a half I have just been dying to coat both hands in hair gel, drag my claws and stand up every last hair on his head.;)
    I just want to see it up and crazy one more time. :adore:
    It's been scary close to the same style as Nicks' (nothing wrong with that, nick is very cute) I want just want to see his hair do something different again.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved when Greg told Riley "I promise not to abuse my authority over you." :lol: And when Nick said they should all go to the diner (surely not the same one Warrick was killed near) and that "Level 3 over here is paying" nodding toward Greg. Greg did this kind of half laugh/half pshhh expression. It was funny and cute.

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Wow, awesome spoiler!

Party? I see not only I'm thinking about it, lol. And I'm so happy cause Greg gonna be level 3. Nah, I don't care that they skipped level 2. Our guy will have a big promotion:)

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Its not next weeks episode, it the episode following. Just so you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.