Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like you I would like to see Greg working with Cath. They have great chemistry and always flirt a bit what is really cute and so nice to see (like Dizz mentioned).

Yeah, first four seasons were fun cause there were a good mix - everyone was working with everyone, when started fifth season that changed, like for example Greg and Sara were really often in this season (which personally I really like). It can be boring and it's bad that TPTB have this trend so long.

I swear every time I watch crow's feet I think "If they really wanted to make her insecure about ageing they'd put her baby face Sanders"

LOL!! PMSL!!! "Baby Face Sanders"!! Oh dear I'm going to be calling him that forever more now :D

Love your username too ;)

It's true Greg didn't get many scenes with Warrick. I was just watching an old tape (VHS baby:lol:) of Happstanance with those two finding the drugs and the naughty drawer. RIP:(

There is however plenty of time for Greg to paired with Cath:)
I swear every time I watch crow's feet I think "If they really wanted to make her insecure about ageing they'd put her baby face Sanders"

Lol. That's totally reminding me of a line from MsMaggs' NG series, though I can't think of which one.

I can understand you guys' feelings about pairing everyone differently, but, then again, I'd be super happy if TPTB paired him constantly with one particular character on most cases.

I'd be happy if he wasn't paired and just worked the case on his own.

I'd be especially happy if they showed him showering afterwards :D:D:D:D

BTW go here http://www.ioffer.com/i/42880556 to buy Three Sisters on DVD. You can get Freakylinks from there too, if you were so inclined :)

I'm a bit behind, but I'd love to see him paired more with Cath too. They are quite flirtateous in a non-serious way, and I love it. I agree that tptb seem to pair the same people together all the time, which sucks. I like to see Greg work with everyone.

I'd be happy if he wasn't paired and just worked the case on his own.

I'd be especially happy if they showed him showering afterwards :D:D:D:D

BTW go here http://www.ioffer.com/i/42880556 to buy Three Sisters on DVD. You can get Freakylinks from there too, if you were so inclined :)

What is 3 Sisters, and was he in it?

I'm a bit behind, but I'd love to see him paired more with Cath too. They are quite flirtateous in a non-serious way, and I love it. I agree that tptb seem to pair the same people together all the time, which sucks. I like to see Greg work with everyone.

True. They are very cute together. It seems like Cath always has good chemistry with everyone... and kinda flirts with everyone. As much as I love Greggo, and NG, Cath might just be my favorite character, or at least second, behind Greg. She always brings out the humor or, in the least, awkwardness, in other characters.

I would love to see Greg do some solo work too (a case that does not involve drama for someone else's benefit) he has been doing some things on his own this season. Solo cases would show his maturity as a CSI so much more.

Last edited:
Solo cases would show his maturity as a CSI so much more.

In my head it plays out like this...

Cathrine: Greg you got a B&E (hands him one of those little papers)

Greg: With who

Cathrine: (hands him new level two id tag, smiles) You'll be fine.

Greg: Solo?! Alright.

Cathrine: Congratulations. Go

(Then he do some kind of cute little celebration dance like When Grissom told him he could go into the field)

I would not mind seeing him get a solo too but I have a feeling that is something we are still going to have to wait for.

I think Eric was in one episode of Three Sisters...not enough for me to buy a whole season. Same with Freakylinks.

What is 3 Sisters, and was he in it?

Three Sisters is a TV show which aired in America a few years back, and starred Mr Szmanda in the role of Dave (shoot me if I'm wrong). He appeared in the episode The Faculty Party. It's one of the only 4 TV shows Eric's starred in which has never been posted on youtube so we've never seen it. If anyone buys the DVD and puts it up on youtube for us all they will go to the top of my list of favourite people.

Solo cases would show his maturity as a CSI so much more.
In my head it plays out like this...

Cathrine: Greg you got a B&E (hands him one of those little papers)

Greg: With who

Cathrine: (hands him new level two id tag, smiles) You'll be fine.

Greg: Solo?! Alright.

Cathrine: Congratulations. Go

(Then he do some kind of cute little celebration dance like When Grissom told him he could go into the field)

That sounds eerily similar to the conversation in 'Fannysmacking' where Griss told Greg he had a solo picking up the evidence.

From Fannysmacking:

GRISSOM: Greg- lose the monkey suit, you got a scene. Liquor store robbery.
Here's the address.

GREG: Related to the earlier 415's?

GRISSOM: Could be. Sofia's got one of the suspects' sweaters. I need you to
seal it, bring it back here and anything else you can find.

GREG: All right. Who's my wingman?

GRISSOM: You're a big boy, Greg. You don't need a wingman for this.

GREG: Primary. Nice.

Last edited:
Yeah technically he has already had his first solo, but it did not go to well. :( We love him still anyway. :D

I really hope we get to see a promotion someday. I mean I just cannot believe he has been a CSI since 2006 now and still a level 1? or is he??? Hmmmm...

I think we gonna wait for his solo case like Dizz said.

And yeah, where's his promotion? I thought that should be quite soon.

Yeah technically he has already had his first solo, but it did not go to well. :( We love him still anyway. :D

I really hope we get to see a promotion someday. I mean I just cannot believe he has been a CSI since 2006 now and still a level 1? or is he??? Hmmmm...

Well we don't really know how long it normally takes for CSIs to get promoted. Nick, Warrick and Sara were in their early thirties, I think, when they got CSI3, so it could have taken each a decade to get there, in which case it could be at least a few years to go from 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3.

To get promotion to level 3 CSI (just like Nick) should solve 100 cases. So not age is that important but number of cases. But of course, so many things to do is taking some time. We don't really know how it is from level 1 to 2. And Greg is CSI from 5th season, and now is 9th. Well, it's time to him to get promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back