Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because all in him is great;)

I still haven't seen new eps, except For Warrick and few vids. I have good feelings about this season and with every ep should be better and better.

Greg is in tonights promo quite a few times so...Of course I agree, everything about him is adorable.

Woohoo, lots of Greg tonight again. We are getting our wish this year. :D I loved the jacket he had on in the second half, looked hot!

It's so great that everytime when I'm here after CSI premiere I able to read that Greg had again a lot of screen time:)

Just watching it now...

He's on in the first two minutes!! WOO HOO!!

Love his sensitive side saying how he'd hate to come home to that.

Blimey, he's even back after the credits!! Looking like an incredible professional.

Love his forensic booties :p

I think we've seen more of him in 6 minutes than we did during an entire episode of Season 8.

Around about 6:40 when he's looking at something he looks so damn adorable with his head on one side.

I'm pretty sure he should have photographed that book in situ before he moved it. Bad boy!

He let his fingers do the walking?!?! Oooohhhhh! Walk my way!

I still think his voice is kinda... well, he still sounds like he has a cold ;)

Lol at Nick and Hodges "mailbox baseball". OMG they're brilliant!

Great episode, great Greg moments, and I'm just sat here stunned that the writers have been consistently knocking out great episodes since episode 3.

Last edited:
Well the phone book itself was not evidence, it just happened to be where the missing bullet ended up. He could have always replaced it to where it was and taken a photo. It was not like it was the actual gun he found and moved it before taking it's photo. That would be different. I was surprised he did not have gloves on in the very first scene.

I love his voice. He does not sound nasally to me at all. To you he has an accent anyway, Szmile! :p

Ahh but he needed to show the position of where the bullet ended up. Therefore he needed to photograph the book in situ, remove the book and then photograph the bullet in the book. That way they'd know the trajectory and where the shooter was standing. If he'd moved it he might not have put it back exactly where it was originally. Two things they keep banging into us in my Forensic Science course - accuracy and precision.

Of course he has an accent!! Errr... don't you think so? I know Eric said that he was trained to get rid of his Mukwonago accent to make it more generically American. I'd love to know what a pure Mukwonago accent sounds like. Do you know? Is it sexy? :p

I didn't mean he sounded nasally, I just meant that his throat sounded a bit... rougher than usual? I know definitely on the previous episode there was one moment where his voice went unnecessarily high pitched at one point. It sounds to me like his voice is breaking ;) The boy is growing up :p

EDIT: he wasn't wearing gloves?! With all that blood around??! Ohhhh, Greggo what are you THINKING?!

Well if he is still a smoker then that might be why his voice sounds rougher.

As for his Wisconsin accent, well it all depends on where you are from in the US if you think one has an accent or not. I am also originally from Wisconsin but have not lived there for 25 some years and I still get people on some rare occasions that say they can tell I am from the Mid-West. Overall it is know for pronouncing the vowels more.

I just wondered why his roughness has only developed recently when we know he's smoked for years. That was the source of my confusion.

So how does Eric's voice differ then, in your opinion? Has he shed most of his accent?

I must agree about smoking, it's changing voice a lot (and damaging lungs, but that's only a detail:p). I know many smokers and voice change is always. Once fast, and once slower, depends on a person.

Wisconsin accent? Would be nice to find out, I have no idea how people are talking in Wisconsin, lol. It's hard to fight with accent. It was with Louise Lombard - many times we could hear her pretty English accent.

You know, I never knew she was English until I read it online and I was stunned. I thought she did an awesome American accent. Damned if I could do one as good, lol. How weird that a Polish person heard her English accent but an English person didn't, lol. Maybe that's because I was distracted by a certain man who likes to dress up as undead Egyptian kings :p

Haha, I can catch almost all accents from UK - just pick: West London, Scotland (few parts), Manchester, Wales, Irish... I'm using in everyday life a mixture of Irish and English (don't ask why, that's just is, lol, probably too many movies (films:lol:) with Cillian Murphy).

I could say that I was distracted too, but I adore Louise so when she was on screen I was staring at her, lol. And the best was when she was with Eric;)

I really don't notice his accent much, sometimes though. I just love his voice either way. Last nights ep was great, it was so nice to have Greg the lead CSI on the A case! Hopefully the days of being in the background are over! Let's hope.

Pics posted on the pic thread....

I hardly ever notice his accent, I actually don't think I've thought about it, for example with Jorja you can hear her strong accent sometimes.

Greg was lead- awesome :) thanks Wojo - off to check pic thread:)

I really don't notice his accent much, sometimes though. I just love his voice either way. Last nights ep was great, it was so nice to have Greg the lead CSI on the A case! Hopefully the days of being in the background are over! Let's hope.

Pics posted on the pic thread....

Wow! A case? Great for Greg! I'm so happy that happened finally. And now I'm going to check pic thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back