Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple of times, in interviews have I caught a little of the accent, but overall he talks pretty normal. The Wisconsin accent really is not that noticable unless you are from the part of the state located closest to Minnesota. If you ever saw the movie "Fargo" that is a little idea of the accent, but that is exaggerated.

Yeah Greg was great last night. So cool that he actually got to be lead on the case.

Actually we only have a repeat episode next week. The week after is new again.

Last edited:
Next week's re-run is a good one though. 'Grissom's Devine Comedy'. its good for us Greg fans - poor sick Greg but its also good for us who love to see Greg working with Nick (poor sick Nick too!) Also 'The Theory of Everything' is on again tonight (22nd), also a great Greg episode.

Yeah those are both good reruns. We are finally getting to see a lot more of our guy on the show which is nice.

Yeah but I wonder if it was due to our letters or is it just a coincidence that Eric negotiated for more screentime in his contract after Jorja & Gary left? Guess we won't know.

You're right, Wojo. We never gotta know the truth but in this moment is not that important - we have more Greg:)

I won't complain about re-runs here. Next week will be "For Gedda", Mondays are for two eps from 5th season, and from Monday to Thursday (I think) are runs of second season. So almost every day I have some doze of Greg:D

for gedda is on here tonight, I love the scene in the cafe :)

i'm glad Greg is starting to get more screentime, I know it's probably because the others left, and not becasue of the letters, but I'm just glad we're seeing more of him

Yeah I mean with Warrick and Sara gone now, he was bound to be bumped up. Maybe that is why I do not miss them as much. Well if anyone I miss Warrick.

I actually miss Sara too, but I have done for a few seasons, I much liked earlier season Sara (say first 3/4 seasons), I loved the friendship her and Greg had, and how she was with him when he was training. Didn't see much of that friendship later on except in fannysmackin'. I do miss warrick already too:)

I'd like to think that maybe they listened to what all our letters said, yet I think it's probably because others have left he's getting more screentime.

IMO We really haven't had much of a chance to miss Sara since they keep mentioning her and shoving GSR in our faces over and over. But I do miss Warrick, and I wish we had more chances to see Greg work with him more.

I agree with you, Wojo. It seems Sara is hardly gone with seeing her coming back so often lately. And we are not done with her yet.

Yeah too bad Warrick and Greg did not work together more often. I think he really taught Greg a lot.

I agree in the fact that it seems Sara hasn't actually gone, GSR is everywhere!! But I miss early season Sara.. But anyway... ;)

There really weren't that many occasions that Greg and Warrick worked together were there? That really is a shame, because I think Greg looked up to Warrick quite a lot, yet we didn't see it very much.

I miss like bubbles early seasons Sara. She was really a good character and interesting but one thing was able to destroy it... I miss Warrick too but he never was my favourite. But more Warrick and Greg would be something great. I was always enjoying their work in one team. Sad that now we not gonna have a chance to see them together.

It's true Greg didn't get many scenes with Warrick. I was just watching an old tape (VHS baby:lol:) of Happstanance with those two finding the drugs and the naughty drawer. RIP:(

There is however plenty of time for Greg to paired with Cath:)
I swear every time I watch crow's feet I think "If they really wanted to make her insecure about ageing they'd put her baby face Sanders"

I think the case we saw most Greg/Warrick was Spellbound.

I agree, I like seeing Greg working with Catherine and I hope we see more of them. CSI has a a bad habit of pairing up the same people over and over instead of giving us some variety like they used to in the first 4 seasons.

Last edited:
Yeah I would like to see more Cath and Greg working together too. They always seem to flirt a bit which is cute.

Yep now they seem to pair the same people over and over again and it is getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back