Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere that they are suppose to have kind of a brother/sister type of relationship....
and yea, I too would like to see him teamed with another person...

Yeah...me too! ;)

Lauren Lee Smith, the actress who plays Riley, has just said that her character will have a brother-sisterly relationship with Greg.

Also, in the TV Guide interview, CSI producer Naren Shankar, said this about Riley's character;

"Don't expect her to be a catalyst for some intra-lab romance."

I think I read somewhere that they are suppose to have kind of a brother/sister type of relationship....
and yea, I too would like to see him teamed with another person...

Yeah...me too! ;)

Lauren Lee Smith, the actress who plays Riley, has just said that her character will have a brother-sisterly relationship with Greg.

Also, in the TV Guide interview, CSI producer Naren Shankar, said this about Riley's character;

"Don't expect her to be a catalyst for some intra-lab romance."

Well, that doesn't say that she herself won't be involved in an intra-lab romance, just that her presence won't be the cause of an intra-lab romance between others. Like for example: If she were to flirt with Hodges, that wouldn't cause Wendy to get jealous and suddenly out of the blue admit her feelings for Hodges. But, it's not to say that Riley herself won't fall for someone in the lab and be in a romance with them. Though I think its probably best that the writers don't go down that road. Although since Greg crushed on Sara and Gil got the girl, if Greg crushes on Riley, this time he'd should be the one to get the girl (cause if they had someone else getting the girl that would be repetitive). But, I honestly don't think Greg will crush on her. Though the comment about the "brother/sister" thing could just be the actress' personal opinion or interpretation of scenes that have already been shot. You never know where the writers are going to go with it. :lol: I personally think they will be more like siblings (heck they even look like they could be siblings lol). Maybe Riley could hook up with Archie. He needs some lovin'. :lol:

I would like to see Greg hint at some sort of relationship. I mean seriously, when was the last time he hinted at having a date...back when he was still a Lab Rat. All work and no play does make Greg a dull boy. :lol:

I would also like to see a hint of a relationship for Greg.(one specific one for me ;))

It's been a long time since anything to do with his love life was mentioned. Or anything personal really.

And I loved that scene with Greg flirting and Grissoms come-back as you mentioned Wojowolf :)

I loved that scene too when he was flirting with that girl.

Maybe finally after they are done with all this Grissom stuff and Warrick stuff they can refocus on the original characters and give them some more background...especially Greg since we know the least about him.

I'd have to agree; I would like to see some hinting atleast about Greg and a relationship of some kind... even him going on a date would be nice...
and yea I'd love for one specific also Boo!_Bles...
:devil:

Just more privet life of Greg;) I'd like to see flirting Greg with someone but I want him in one "specific" relationship. I think that many of you agree with me, right BOO!_bles?;)

I think most of us want that one specific relationship but I still do not see them actually going with that. But overall I would love for them to just tell us more about our Greggo that we already do not know.

That one specific relationship:lol:

Anyway, you're right Dizz, we all really want to know more. About Nick we know a lot, even that he hates peanut butter. Small detail but nice to know, sometimes it's giving more than, for example, a big drama in past. It's making fictional characters more real for us (I hope it has sense, lol).

The reason why Riley is shining the tourch at Greg's behind is because

1) She's heard the office gossip about Greg and Nick, and was trying to find evidence for herself.
2) Greg just happened to be in the way of her shiny tourch!, Sorry Freud what did you say? Symbolic what ? Torch? REally lol

I think Riley mis-shone her torch ;)

Yeh, that one relationship would be great, but unfortunately highly unlikely.

Anyway, I agree that any more detail into Greg's background, private life etc would be great. Really we don't know that much about him before CSI, or outside of work.

OK I'll addd my desire for that one specific relationship too!

I want to see Greg at home, in his apartment. Does he have a cat? Pet fish? A gecko (to save money on car insurance) or even a turtle.

A Gecko... :lol: I can see him having one for some reason just because of the commercial. :lol: Yeah I would love to see him infamous apartment. It's been talked about before but we have never seen it.

It would be awesome to see his apartment, we've seen Grissom's, and Cath's house (i think at some point). Nicks, never Gregs. It would be great to see how he lives, pets, decorating etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back