Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screencaps?

Excellent!!!

Am so out of the Greg loop lol, (sorry ppl!)

Not seen anything yet, so i cant comment lol

Was Eric good in that episode?

Yeh me too, totally out of the loop :( at least from what I hear here the last ep was much better:)

And I remember when we were talking about heroic stuff.

Going to head over to the pic thread now :D

It was a lot better than the last episode. At first I was worried because he was not in a whole lot in the beginning but then towards the end he was in a lot more and in the last scene which was awesome for a change.

I'm glad to hear that he's actually been in it after half way, normally it seems like he's in for the first 5/10 mins as a token gesture then disappears- so it's good to hear he was in the last scene too, :) maybe this season won't be so bad..

I think it was Grave_Dizzner that said about finding a live victim?

It's very strange that just the week after that's happened, very coincidental :D

It's very strange that just the week after that's happened, very coincidental :D

I dont believe in coincidential acts lol, they came here to help them define who Greg is lol.

We know Greg more than the writers do lol.

SEEE!!!!

I told you all that Greg is a hero lol. (now where is my cheque?)

I soooo agree with Greg though, i mean what is the point of headlice? REally?

He was good in it, and also heroic.

Funny coincidence. We talked about heroic stuff some time ago. I think even before epi was aired.

Yeah I remember, someone (can't remember who) mentioned they wanted Greg to find a live victim! How weird is that?

Halloween is so close:lol:

Actually, writers etc. perfectly knows what fans want. They just don't always take the potential. This time they made it and we're very happy 'cause of that:D

I think it's great that we'vve all said we wanted something to happen and its actually happened. Too often its the other way around, so it's great that us fnas are acutally quite happy at what they've done.

In that case, I'd like Greg to get shirtless again, and preferably in the shower.

*sits and waits patiently :D*

Looks like Riley has a thing for our Greggo too. Look where she's shining her torch :p

Last edited:
I know! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that scene. You guys think there was any further chemistry between those two?

Well, I think most of use rather see Greg teamed with another person, but I can see them just being like a brother-sister type relationship, sort of like how he ended up being with Sara.

I think I read somewhere that they are suppose to have kind of a brother/sister type of relationship....
and yea, I too would like to see him teamed with another person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back