Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can buy the "Net" from Ebay or Amazon or Play.

I got mine from Ebay. Good show!

You know that I'm buying from Amazon:lol:

Eric in socks and a hat lol...now thats an image!

Hat and socks? Only hat and socks?:lol:

I can't watch the interview. Page is opening but I can see only seven seconds of vid:scream:

Yes lol you heard/read my statements correct a hat and a pair of socks and his dashing distingished features lol.

The staling of the video happend to me last week... Blah!

Yes lol you heard/read my statements correct a hat and a pair of socks and his dashing distingished features lol.

A hat and a pair of socks... Hmmm... Can I forget about socks?:lol:

And of course vid still doesn't want to work:scream:

WELL! Ladies (and Gents if reading!) picture it in your mind. Great image right?:shifty::drool:

I dont know a hat and a pair of socks, and his birtday suit just looks more appealing than clothes lol.

WELL! Ladies (and Gents if reading!) picture it in your mind. Great image right?:shifty::drool:

I dont know a hat and a pair of socks, and his birtday suit just looks more appealing than clothes lol.

Now this discussion is strange. Hats, socks, birthday suits...:lol:

So why you need a hat and a pair of socks?:lol:

*Walks in looks around* Geez do not make me get the hose from the GE/NS thread, those who have been in that thread know what I am like if I have to use it, and it won't be pretty nor will it smell good either. *looks at all the people going :eek: and knows my point is recieved and walks out* :D

*grabs raincoat* LOL

Hey all, if you have Showtime W, they are showing Little Athens. I don't know the times so you'll have to check. (its on as I write this 5am but I can't watch it because I am on my way to work)

Last edited:
Yep, Greg can make anything look cool.

Except in the final scene of The Theory Of Everything!!
Aww come on! He was cute in this sweater and if you did not realize the sweater still had a bit of Greg...the little symbol on it was a skull and Crossbones. :lol:

I did not mind the TV series but overall it was no comparison to the movie.

Totally didn't see the skull and crossbones. You KNOW I didn't pay any attention to season 8 :p

I LOVE The Net (TV show). It completely rules. I love the odd twisted relationship between Trelawny and Angela. The plot had more holes than my uncle's socks but it was great entertainment.

LOL @ shiny Eric!!

LOL @ the hose!

And DAMN I can't watch Little Athens :( Even though I HATED Derek, apart from his hilarious "Helloooooo". And his sex face :p

Just watching the videos that were posted in the other Eric thread (which I thought I'd better talk about here rather than over there). Was he talking about the US government?! I didn't think he was but then he mentioned the White House. Bit of a dodgy handshake at the beginning, loved his impromptu intro about how he wasn't going to be funny, and thought the clearing of his throat was adorable (nerves?) I LOVE his voice. Just love it. It was the first thing I ever liked about him (I'd never seen CSI, I got into it by playing the computer game and falling in love with Greg). I'm obsessed with the way he speaks.

LOL!! 2:44 into the first video and once again his hands have a mind of their own ;)

LOVE his conclusion and his grin at the end.

Nice one Szmanda :)

Last edited:
*Walks in looks around* Geez do not make me get the hose from the GE/NS thread, those who have been in that thread know what I am like if I have to use it, and it won't be pretty nor will it smell good either. *looks at all the people going :eek: and knows my point is recieved and walks out* :D

*OMG* Sorry, Destiny! I should know such a things... but of course... all me:lol: Anyway, also took my raincoat, lol.

I'm thinking about buying The Net. This show is impossible to get in Poland. It wasn't in TV, probably only Polish fans of movie know about it (and me, lol).

I checked Little Athens on DVD. Only region 1 and my DVD player is not so smart to play this movie:lol:

Szmile!, the letter to my President was to our President, but he was talking about the Burma situation too in that whole thing. Actually most of his speech he was quoting an excerpt from Aung San Suu Kyi about government and stuff. I thought he was smart keeping his hand in his pocket because he knows he talks with his hands. I should take a que from him when I am speaking. :lol:

LOL~ no thats ok I dont need to be hosied down lol, i behave!

So is little Athens? good? As I've not seen it I wanna know is it worth watching if I can ever see it?

Szmile!! U have to watch season 8 its really good episodes with Eric and George in !!!!

Sorry Destiny, I guess we got a bit carried away :D Yeh I want to know about Little Athens, if it's worth watching...

Szmile, season 8 is quite good. :) Eric is great in the episodes he's got a few scenes in :)

Sorry Destiny, I guess we got a bit carried away :D Yeh I want to know about Little Athens, if it's worth watching...

Szmile, season 8 is quite good. :) Eric is great in the episodes he's got a few scenes in :)

My favourite Eric centered storylines are A La Cart and Bull. Bull cause its just soooo cute how he sticks up for Nick!

I agree, those are my two of my 3 favourite episodes in season 8, becuase of the Greg in them. I still have 2 to watch though (still)

I know one reason to watch Little Athens - Eric... Never seen it but c'mon, Eric was there;)

I loved also A La Cart and Bull. I need to add Lying Down with the Dogs. Bubbles, what's your third favourite episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back