Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Greg can make anything look cool.

Except in the final scene of The Theory Of Everything!!

LOL at the underpants on his head! I adore Jacob. I'd love to adopt him.

Socks and a smile? I'd prefer him in a hat and a smile :p

I saw only some clips from it. This show is impossible to get in Poland. Probably it wasn't in our TV:(

(I know, it's not the best show in the universe but Eric and underpanties on his head... It's a view for which I'd die;):lol:)

I'm in the U.S. and I can't find it either. :lol: I didn't watch it when it was on cause I didn't know who he was then and plus I hated the movie. :lol: And something else was on at that time I think that I did watch. :lol:

But think positive. I'm in the middle of nowhere, not you:lol:

I don't like movie either. But it was quite often in Polish TV. Few years back it was even twice a year. Every year in different channels:lol: But show, never... Or maybe, I need to do a small research:lol:

I'm just the opposite, I love the movie but I hated the TV series and didn't bother to watch it (didn't know who he was then). As far as I know the Net tv series is not available in the US only in the UK, beats me as to why since it was a US show.

Yep, Greg can make anything look cool.

Except in the final scene of The Theory Of Everything!!
Aww come on! He was cute in this sweater and if you did not realize the sweater still had a bit of Greg...the little symbol on it was a skull and Crossbones. :lol:

I did not mind the TV series but overall it was no comparison to the movie.

And I was thinking about what Szmile was talking. I remembered The Theory Of Everything finale but totally forgot about Greg's sweater.
I'm agree with you Dizz. I liked this sweater - it was really sweet with a small skull and Crossbones:lol:

It's a little bit odd that US TV series you can get in UK. I'm closer to The Net than I thought:lol:

On thing I have noticed about his interviews that sort of makes me laugh because he is always very shiny. You can tell he does not have make-up people when he does his interviews. :lol:

And I was thinking about what Szmile was talking. I remembered The Theory Of Everything finale but totally forgot about Greg's sweater.
I'm agree with you Dizz. I liked this sweater - it was really sweet with a small skull and Crossbones:lol:

It's a little bit odd that US TV series you can get in UK. I'm closer to The Net than I thought:lol:

Yeah you can buy the "Net" from Ebay or Amazon or Play.

I got mine from Ebay. Good show!

I rented it first, and liked it (regardless of Eric being in it), then I bought it.

Eric in socks and a hat lol...now thats an image!

Thanks for the update Dizzyney!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back