Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would think after Warrick getting shot, maybe Grissom will better appreciate his other CSI's and tell them how proud he is of them.

Few minutes ago I just ended watching Big Shots (don't ask how many times I've seen this epi 'cause I don't know:lol:). Last scene with Greg and Grissom was great. It was so easy to notice that Grissom was proud of Greg's decision.

I think that Grissom just has problems showing how proud he is of his other CSI's, and how much he appreciates them. I agree that maybe after Warricks shooting he'll think again, and let them know how he appreciates them. Maybe..
maybe grissom will tell everyone how appreciative is in a little speech when Greg gets CSI 2. He can tell Greg how proud he is etc.

You can find it in his eyes (like in Big Shots). His workers used to it and they just feel when Grissom is proud of them. But of course much better is when he would say it to them.

Small speech would be something really great. Maybe we'll see it?

. Yeh you can tell it in his eyes, but sometimes it is nice to be told.
i'd love a little speech, i really would, i hope we see it. I think it'd be a good opportunity too.

Yeah in Big Shots, Grissom tells him just by his look at the end of that episode that he was proud of Greg for the decision he made in going easy on Aaron James. That non-verbal communication they seem to have between each other a lot.

They do, and to be honest, first time I watched eps, I missed it sometimes. Like I remember I said a couple of months ago that I don't think Grissom appreciates Greg, or something along the lines of he's a bit mean to him. But after all your comments, I watched quite a few episodes again, and noticed that Grissom does appreciate him/is proud of him, and just tried to push him to get the best out of himself. I can't remember what ep i watched the other night and it just was totally obvious to me.

I always was sure that Grissom really appreciated Greg. All thanks to non-verbal communication. Even in earlier seasons it is easy to see that Grissom really liked him. I'm sure he saw in him future CSI, a very good CSI.

Yeah well like in Precious Metal, Grissom gave Greg a good chance in the field and was proud of him. I liked the end part too.

GREG: Told you that dude was busted.

GRISSOM: What happened to your enthusiasm, Greg?

(GREG looks up at GRISSOM.)

GREG: Well ... every time I make another DNA match in here, my world gets a
little smaller. Out there ... felt large.

GRISSOM: Out there ... means a pay cut.

GREG: I'm not about the money.

(GRISSOM takes off his glasses.)

GRISSOM: That's good to know.

(GRISSOM leaves the lab.)

And after that Greg looked contemplative that maybe he had a chance after all to get out of the lab.

I think that moment made Grissom think twice about Greg. He knew he was a genius, but I think he realised he'd matured when he heard him say that. I think in that moment Grissom really understood Greg. I guess before that he appreciated him as a lab tech, but he really udnerstood after. Does that make sense? I don't even know if I've made my point lol...

I think I know what you mean. This conversation is really interesting and it's possible that bubbles you can be right here. Of course I won't stop thinking that from the beginning Grissom saw something great in Greg what would depend on his future. But after these few words Grissom really could understand him much more.

I think from the conversation Grissom and Greg had in FannySmackin in the hospital room that he is proud of Greg (and for a brief moment seemed like he felt guilty for Greg getting hurt, having sent him out alone). I think he has a lot of respect for Greg, he is just not good at showing it. I hope we get to see it this season before he leaves.

How I could forget about this awesome scene in hospital. Definitely Grissom felt guilty 'cause of the Greg's accident during the work. Sometimes is really sad that Grissom just can't show his full emotions, especially in moments like in hospital. He's all the time stopping himself. He doesn't need to.

Yeah I sort of sensed guilt on Grissom's part too when he came to visit Greg in the hospital, but I think he tried to show his respect for him and pride in him through the season. Like after the Corner's inquest, he said he did a good job and then like we said the little look at the end of Big Shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back