Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comments, I have no words for all the soap thing, really:guffaw:

Szmile, you lost your thunder...:lol:

Premiere of the new season is so close and we all have our minds in the gutter:lol:

oh my.... I come in after a day and work, and everyone has their minds in the gutter.. Better get there too :D so what's this about soap?! I'm too young to have a heart attack, seriously... ;)

How many days until the premiere? More Greg soon :)

Wouldn't it be great if they had a scene where Nick and Greg go to the gym to work out? Can you imagine both of them in muscle tees lifting weights/bench pressing, etc? :drool: at the thought. :D

oh my, now that would be nice. maybe they have to check out a gym as part of a case, and they have to do a little workout whilst they are there. very nice

I would love to see Greg demonstrate his kick boxing skills! Shirtless, a nice pair of cut off sweat pants, and lots of sweat!! :drool:

Last edited:
I would love to see Greg demonstrate his kick boxing skills! Shirtless, a nice pair of cut off sweat pants, and lots of sweat!! :drool:
Ooh I like that idea too. :drool: Ahh will have nice dreams tonight. :lol:

Well we have 15 days (Yes I have a countdown going) until the new CSI.

No new erockster interview yet this week :shifty:

:lol: Why don't I remember that? :lol: Someone must have called and interrupted me while I was watching the ep cause I'd surely remember something like that normally. :lol:

It was the episode "Up in Smoke" 6x16 if you want to see it. I think that was the only scene Greg was in that whole episode.

Maybe I'll get to it later today. The network (that my DSL is on) will be down from 8am - 5pm my time due to maintenance or some crap. :lol: So, I'll be able to finish capping the remaining 5 eps of Season five, then I'll probably start on Season 6. :)

:drool::drool::drool:

Well we have 15 days (Yes I have a countdown going) until the new CSI.

No new erockster interview yet this week :shifty:

Days are passing... It's closer with everyday;)

Oh, no interviews? I can't wait for some new ones...

Now I would certainly not be disappointed if we saw Greg showing us his kickboxing skills. Maybe he's there doing his stuff, and something happens there, so there's a case there, and we see nice kickboxing Greggo.

And he can teach someone... oops, not this thread:lol:

Would be nice to see this blank filled. We know that he's training from one episode. Now we want something more;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back