Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg and Nick are forced to take a shower together after they accidentally fell in a mud hole!

Last edited:
Dizz, Wojo! Behave ladies, behave!:lol:

You see Szmile, you're not that bad;):lol:

Greg and Nick are forced to take a shower together after they accidentally fell in a mud hole!

OMG, oh why this can't be a spoiler? Why? Dirty Greg and dirty Nick taking a shower...:devil:

I'd die too.

But believe me, it's not a good idea to die before the epi (or even during the scene, you can miss some details) with this scene:lol:

I just think that since Greg took a shower with Sara, he should take one with everyone else too! :lol::lol: (especially Nick!) I too wish it were really a spoiler.

Last edited:

Oh yeah I'm liking that lol, of course Greg would be all dirty and cant reach his back, so he turns around and asks Nick to wash his back for him.

Hm, nice image lol.

Sorry i've been MIA a ickle bit.

Na its not always about Eric's hair, its about his tosh! and his smile lol.

:guffaw::shifty:

I just think that since Greg took a shower with Sara, he should take one with everyone else too! :lol::lol: (especially Nick!) I too wish it were really a spoiler.

Hmm I like this idea...and especially with Nick. :drool:

Yeah we would need to pass out after the scene not before. We can't miss that if it did happen.

:lol: I was just watching 4x4 today. All I kept thinking was that I wished it had been Nick instead of Sara. No offense, but I'd much rather have seen Nicky's back than Sara's. :lol: Although, her taking a peek at naked Greggo was a little amusing. :lol: But then again, if they'd given us Shirtless Greg and Shirtless Nicky in the same scene, I think our tv screens would have melted. :lol:

Yes our screens would have melted with all that heat going on. Oooohh, such good thoughts right now. :lol:

But then again, if they'd given us Shirtless Greg and Shirtless Nicky in the same scene, I think our tv screens would have melted. :lol:

Maybe one day it'll happen... I'd die happy (of course after the scene):lol:

LOL if Greg had a shower scene with Nick, i think that it would be verging on adult rated stuff!!

Can you all imagine it, if one of them droped the soap? (My happy thoughts!), best to use shower gel!

I turn my back for 5 minutes and look what you all get up to! I've corrupted you haven't I?! You shock even me! "Drop the soap", honestly!!!
surprised-033.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back