Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a very dark hair, not black... It was funny colour - little bit brown, some red reflections. I like it but didn't last long. It was in early seasons.

Oh you mean my least favorite hairstyle that he had, from early season 2. The one with the two lines shaved in the side of his head? I did not care for that one.

He also had the natural darker hair is the epiosde Snakes (S5), the DVD commentary said that he was between dye jobs, George Eads and one of the directors/writers laughed about that in the commentary when talking about Greg's hair. It was funny/cute.

Dizz, not that one. His haircut from epi Scuba Doobie Doo. Short and dark. It is from early second season but didn't notice these two shaved lines.

He also had the natural darker hair is the epiosde Snakes (S5), the DVD commentary said that he was between dye jobs, George Eads and one of the directors/writers laughed about that in the commentary when talking about Greg's hair. It was funny/cute.

I like that hairstyle with the dark hair. I just did not like the early Season 2 hairstyle.

And Deirdre, that is the hairstyle I am talking about...the one he had in Scuba Doobie Doo. Just the shave lines were not as visible then as they were at the start of the season.

Actually both of these hairstyles were talked about in DVD commentaries. :lol: His hairstyles often get brought up.

Oh, I just looked at the screencaps a little bit closer. There are some shaved lines. True, not very visible. I can't remember in which epis they were easier to notice. In one day I watched first eleven epis of second season:lol:

Why do we always get back to the one subject - Eric's haircut?:lol:

Because he has had so many different hairstyles that is why. It is hard not to talk about his hair. :lol:

Yes that one... i have a picture but cant upload it lol...

No not the haircut with tram lines around his head... Ugh...

LOL its cause ladies, Eric/Greg's hair is very important. The varying styles suggest his character development!

LOL its cause ladies, Eric/Greg's hair is very important. The varying styles suggest his character development!

That's a good reason, lol. No matter what the subject we always get back to his hair. Will you kill me if I say that I like those two shaved lines?:lol: I liked them 'cause I've never been so confident about hairstyles and in my life I hadn't have anything "wild" on my head, lol. When I had a very short hair I was feeling like a disaster:lol: Now again I'm going to change hair... Luckily I experimented with colours, we'll see what it can be from it:lol: Yeah, again shorter...

I think it's hilarious we always get back to the hair. I didn't like the tramline hair, not one of my personal favourites.

It's all about the hair. Well no actually it was still his eyes that first really caught me :) So soulful. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back