Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I agree. More Greg (and Nick, oh wait, and Cath, although she's not a guy lol) promo pics.

I haven't even seen the pics of new girl.

It is very stereotypical new girl more viewers, but it's just the way people seem to think unfortunately. More Greg would be the best thing though, with decent storylines.

I love your new avi too Dizzney.

Thanks all on the avi comments. You know how I love his smile, so I had to use that photo. I see you used one too, Deirdre.

Well I still hope that once TPTB get over themselves we will see more about Greg, Nick and Catherine. At least we have two good spoilers on Greg.

We must see more about Greg, Nick and Catherine. No doubts. They're the original cast and TPTB should remember that. Ok if they want more viewers but they can't lose "older" fans who are watching the show for them. Now TPTB must satisfy us with great storylines for our favourite characters.

They most certainly should I agree Deirdre. They should know we are the most important (as fans who've watched the show from the beginning at various points in time, that means i started watching last year and have watched it all except the final 3 eps of season 8 lol) but anyway, I agree that they should satisfy us.

And i'm glad we've got a couple of Greg spoilers. I'm glad we saw his name!

Well if they really do look at some of these boards and all they should be seeing that almost all of us fans want to see Nick, Greg, and Catherine more than the newer people once Grissom is gone. I think we will once he is gone.

Yep good Greg spoilers...things we have been wanting anyway. :D

Exactly, Dizz. I think that many boards where people are talking about CSI have the same opinions like us. Priorities are main characters like Nick, Greg and Catherine. They should be the most onscreen after Grissom's departure.

Love spoilers, love spoilers...:D

Well we only have 20 days here before the new season begins. WOOHOO! Then we will have lots of new Greg stuff to talk about. :D

Who will have premiere will have. Last two years in Poland season premieres was even few days after American premieres. But now when not all eight seasons epis were aired here I don't know how it will be. I guess after ages they will show ninth season. Or (what is very optimistic) no matter what we'll see next season with lack of the last seven 8th season epis (it has no sense, I know, but in Poland everything is possible, even that the premiere of ninth season can be after two years).

My modem is too slow... I know, it's scary, but don't worry. I'll see next season a little bit later than in US;) I can't wait for Polish TV (usually it's better not to wait for anything:lol:).

Well that stinks. You have to get a faster modem so you can watch Greggo in action. :lol: Of course in the season opener I think everyone will be very solemn. :(

Gosh, we have good looking avi's. :lol:

My modem is acting strange - sometimes it's fast as it's possible and then slower. I need to do something with that. And yeah, opener will be solemn.

Oh yeah, our avis are really hot:lol:

Well we only have 20 days here before the new season begins. WOOHOO! Then we will have lots of new Greg stuff to talk about. :D

Lucky for you! We in England wont get it untill February next year!

Scary thought, glad I dont have to wait untill then to see it!

Yeah cant wait for more Eric time!! And his new haircut if any!

Oh and btw~ yummmmy pics ladies!!

Actually I think this is the first time that he will come into a new season with the same hairstyle at the last season. I think Eric ran out of hairstyles. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back