Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can defiantely understand why they looked.... but I really thought he was Jewish (obviously not...)

haha, i'd like to see that tshirt. I guess with him being a private guy anyway he wasn't impressed?

No, I knew about it but it was something I just would not post. :lol:

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!! One day, I tell ye, one day I will find something out about Eric that will stun you rigid! :guffaw:

Anyway, what I posted was the POLITE version of what they said!!

They didn't mention what Eric thought of the t shirt. They didn't say anything bad though. They thought he was awesome in the play and in person. Bless his loincloth ;)

It'll be interesting to see what other people think of the play. People who aren't Eric biased ;)

I'm going to go to bed in a min and have very strange dreams tonight, from straighteners to ear piercings to loincloth...

Going back to him and Jorja, I actually found this bit in old news on this website.
talked about a certain behind-the-scenes video his pal Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) shot for The Insider. "Well, yeah Jorja Fox had a video camera taking some behind the scenes footage and was constantly teasing me from behind the lens, but that's nothing new. She's always doing that."

I do like to lower the tone of this thread :p

Dizzney, that's the interview which got me searching for The Insider video in the first place :)

I think that just adds to what we think about how close the two are. It's like they're always goofing around, which is great. Plus the fact that they tend to go to award shows and stuff together, with George too, and go on holiday (weren't they spotted at an airport together) I think shows how strong there friendship is. And as you said, it's somewhat like a brother/sister relationship. I think it's great.

Ladies! I go for a semi night out~ugh, rather stayed in and had a pizza but hey! Discussion vast.

Hair, 2 years eh? Keep it like it my favourite. Probably his too (logically thinking that is)

There was a few that I didnt like at all. What was up with floopy hair? Eric's floppy hair and Georges in cant remember which season was just wrong. My ex stepfather had floppy hair, and George's floppy hair reminded me of him.

Hmm earings~ not suprised really as he did wear a skirt in mansons video. Plus if you look closely in some pics he wears makeup. So not surprised wiht the earings. Yummuy. But thats me lol, i love men that can express both muscline and efeminate sides.

As for being jewish. Yeah you can see how the name could be jewish, but no he's not jewish.

Had a look at the True Vinyl caps on e-s.net. Annoyingly his arms were in the way so I can't see his mole. Curses.

Hmm, okay well you have got me. I have never seen that before. :lol: Now maybe he is there...but still hard to tell. But who cares...LOOK at that Smile!!!

I've never seen it too. It really looks like eyeshadow... but this smile! Oh, that smile is just priceless.

That was when he was on Craig Ferguson show, wasn't it? I never saw that. That was way back in 2002.

No idea sorry that was well before I became a fan, i was to into Star Trek, Buffy, Charmed and Angel.

I'm not even too sure who Craig Fergurson is. Is he the same one that interviewed George? The scottish one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back