Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think they both inspire many people do give to charity, and it's truly amazing. Their Burma video was touching, well thought out with the cards, and they really brought it home I think.

Yeh, I'd never have heard of kickball either if Eric and Jorja didn't play/used to play ;) I love the vid of them playing

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think kickball is an American sport. I know most of us played it in school when we were kids. I loved it. :lol: I had a great kick, I just sucked at running. It is just like baseball in a way but instead of hitting a ball with a bat, you kick a ball with your feet and run bases, basically.
    HERE is the video of them playing. This was about 3 years ago.

3. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL, so I was right, you just kick the ball and run lol like rounders lol (for all you british fans lol)

Nope sadly I belive that is just an American sport. Hm, damn that looks like fun! Apart from the home of CSI, you lucky people have IHop (which i've eaten in and being English I didnt get it, but now I do.)

Also the home of well interesting and diverse cultures.

Of course you all get to see Eric/Greg first. We have to wait until next year.

See how cruel and wrong the whole transantantic problem this is?

I understand a little bit about the American way of life, you have the deomocrates and hm, republicans. We have the conservates and the labour party and the liberals. Although the policies probably are the same. lol.

But most importanlty you have fun places like the CSI exhibitions, hollywood and well nickles and dimes and cents.

Oh and the biggest Macdonalds in the world- bet the ques are the same. LOL

And you all have CSI signings etc, or have done. Hm, maybe to correct the transatlantic relations, We England the Uk, should have a CSI thingie.

A chance for the American fine actors to meet their English fans. (No names mentioned of course lol!)

4. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I second that!!

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

And I third it!!

We get nothing in the UK, except the basic same politics (which I'm sad enough to admit interests me ;)) But Eric first? no. Cool CSI stuff? No.

A CSI thingie in the UK would be awesome! I don't think I'd be able to control myself lol, especialyl if Eric was there!

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

YAY! I knew that the Uk ladies of Eric's fans would agree with me. I mean even like the promotion of one of the games Eric did that would be sooo good!

I mean we feel detached what about the fans in Australia or Central Europe!

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ok, so what I can say? Huh? In Poland I even can't buy CSI on DVD, I need to order it from UK. Cool stuff? What's that? I'm not sure that CSI posters exist here.

So stop complaining:p Remember that always someone has worse situation (unfortunately, it's me).

EDIT: of course candygirl took my thunder!:p I'm glad that you mentioned us, poor people from Central Europe...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  8. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

LOL we dont have CSI posters here either? And as far as any of the stars coming to england.... before my time lol... Typical that.

As far as Eric coming to england... Damn that means I have to cook lol. (I dont do cooking!) and yes i was being silly and no i have no idea if Eric is coming to England....

Anyone know this for fact?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

And before me too. I wish we had CSI posters lol, I'd have one of those. I guess at least we can buy the DVD's. Deirdre, you need to move to the UK, or cut out the middle man and move straight to the states ;)

Imagine what we'd be like if Eric came here though?

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well let me make a few comments to this. :lol:

Just because we are in the USA does not mean we can see Eric or any of the other actors that much easier. None of us on this thread have ever met any of them or had a chance to. Even if we went to LA there is not a guarantee we would see him.

Coins...they make your purse heavier. :lol:

Funny enough, I drive right by the supposedly "World's Largest McDonalds" everyday on my way to work. I've never been inside, just through the drive-thru. :lol: I am not a MickeyD's fan.

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, that's odd, you don't have CSI posters? And yeah bubbles, I know that I need to move in, maybe next year? Who knows?

I won't imagine what would be if Eric came (UK, Poland - no way).

EDIT: Dizzy! Not again. Why are you posting when I want to post? Why?:guffaw: I wanted to comment what you wrote but of course I forgot, lol.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

No I doubt he'll come to either either.

oh well, why don't we all just move to LA? :D

13. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

We'd go round the bl**dy twist, mate. We'd attack him with stockings and suspenders ;)

Seriously, I've been thinking about how incredible it would be if Eric came over here. I don't think it's likely to happen any time soon, though :(

Wasn't there was a period in his life when he actually worked over here? How annoying is that, to know that he once actually lived among us and we didn't even know it?!

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Sweetie Shhh!! dont ruin the fantasy lol... (in denial now!)

Well I have met a few british celebs before and the biggest stars I met when I should've been getting an useless education were Salt'N'Pepper

LOL

Yeah I know but still I've been in love with America for years... It was heaven when I went to Florida, I felt soo at ease and comfortable.

Ahhh deirdre_ you nearly caused me to have a seizure.

Na, well CSI is popluar here now that channel 5 have it etc, but nooo we dont see any CSI posters. For many ppl its just an American import.

If it was Doctor Who, or Torchwood then yeah...

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Very annoying!

I think we'd be crazy if he came here. I was thinking too what we'd be like, I thought about it on the way home from work the other day lol. But I don't actually think I'd know what to do, lol, apart from attacking with the stockings and suspenders of course ;)

I don't see the popularity of CSI over here really. I know hardly anyone who watches...

I have the whole vision of America too candygirl ;) when I went to Miami i was in awe of everything!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.