Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could spike it up a little bit still even with it that short...use some gel in it. :lol:

Yeh I guess so, it probably wouldn't look that much different to what it does now though? It's mad how in the earlier seasons he had like multiple hairstyles, then for the past season just the same one.

Nah, it looks good how it is now. He doesn't need gel and little spiking up - of course making it would be a small sign that some crazy idea will be back in future:lol:

Afraid of the next idea? lol. I was watching Grave Danger again earlier (I don't know why I put myself through it again :( ) but anyway, Greg's hair in around that time, was so super straight. I would seriously like a pair of those straighteners ;)

Why not? LOL. We can be sure that next hairstyle won't be a copy of the ones from past. Maybe some mix?:lol:

GD is awesome epi. And yeah, his hair was so straight. Eric looked really great. I want a pair of straigteners too. I can have my hair straight but of course I'm too lazy:lol:

Haha yeh me too most the time. I sit on here whilst straightening my hair (half heartedly) typing with one hand striaghtening with the other normally lol.

I love my GHD's (I'm sad I know). I wonder if Eric has some, i'm guessing not any more... He can always share mine ;)

Imagine a crazy mix of his hairstyles... madness

I have been doing some more digging.

I cannot begin to describe in words how much I wish to God I'd seen Hyenas. It's my sort of play, and to have seen Eric perform would have been orgasmic.

However, I've seen reviews from people who HAVE seen Hyenas (I hate them all!) and I have 3 things to report:

1) Yes his belly button is/was pierced
2) He has a mole 3 inches above and to the right of his belly button (or something like that, can't believe I've missed it! Must look closer at True Vinyl :p)
3) He isn't Jewish (you all know how dirty I am, but when I read that some fans had, um, discerned Eric's religion, I blushed bright red. Not easy to embarrass me when talking about Eric, as you know!)

Yeah yeah, I know, you all knew that already... :p

Does anyone have any more links to reports from fans who went to see him?

Haha, thanks for those :)

I didn't actually know about his belly button ;)

I wish i was lucky enough to see him anywhere...

Both of his ears are pierced? whenever I think of both ears pierced, it automatically reminds me of David Beckham...

Are there any photos of him with his earrings in?

Last edited:
Ears?! Are you absolutely sure?

Hooray! I've finally found something Dizzney didn't know! LOL! It certainly left me speechless, I can tell you. As you know, I'm as filthy as you can get about that guy, but man I blushed so hard when I read that!! Although, Eric in a loincloth, you can understand why they looked ;)

They met him afterwards and one of them gave him a t shirt which said "I've been accosted by fangirls and all I got was this lousy t shirt".

Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back