Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Hey everyone since I post in Greggo's picture thread alot I figured I would post here as well. Lets talk about Greg's hair for a minute. One of my many obsessions with him. As of right now what do you think of his hair on the show. I personally find it kinda boring considering all the hairstyles he has had over the years. Pretty much any hairstyle would work on the boy but I feel they have calmed down his hair and clothing choices since he became a CSI. I understand he wants to look more professional and all but I worry the Greggo we knew in the beginning is disappearing. What do you guys think?

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think it is just him being in his 30's now taming down really. I personally think the show has little influence over his hairstyling since he has had some crazy styles. I think Eric is just wanting more simpler style. I would prefer it a little longer than it is right now, but again he looks good anyway.

As for the character of Greg, I do think he has been rather boring this year and I have said that before here. I think the writers sort of forgot what Greg was like since he became a CSI. We get few glimpses of the old Lab Rat Greg now. :(

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I personally love the more mature serious Greg, and I don't think he has changed that much. He still has his sense of humor, we just don't see it as often. As for his hair I like it. Also being in the field is different than being in the lab because in the lab you are not out in the public eye, in the field CSI's are seen by the public, on TV, doing interviews and testifying in court. So you are representing the lab so you have to look respectable.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  4. Dizzney

Well I do like Greg more mature, that is for sure. I loved him last season and mostly this season too, I'm just hoping he has a bit more fun in upcoming eps, which from reading spoilers I think I will be happy.

5. MsCatherineBrown

Yeah I understand that. I guess I just miss the old Greggo. I was just watching older episodes when hes still in the lab, always makes me laugh. He does still have his sense of humor but we seem to see less and less of it now. I would like to see his hair a little longer like in season six, so cute. Anyway new Greg for tonight. Spoilers have told me that Greg will appear at least once in tonights episode. So excited, I hope we will have much Greg action to talk about after tonight.

6. Cheetara86

Cheetara86 Civilian

Greg and the Scarf was just too adorable...I love Eric's short cut, mmm looky very yummy as usual, even with the flu. I would have made Greg all better..in my own way :)

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I loved Greg in the lab, he was just such a geek and his hair never failed to shock and surprise me.
    My favourite hairstyle of his was in season three when it was all spikey and wild and season six/seven when it was fairly longish and curly. I love him now matter though.
    I just wish he would get more screen time. He can knock storylines out of the park but I just want him to provide a little more humour like he did in season five.

8. Dizzney

He was great in last night's ep. I swear he played sick very well, makes me wonder if he really was not sick. His voice really sounded deeper which usually happens when you are sick. No one else's had really changed. So either he can play sick extremely well or he really was. :lol: He looked cute in the scarf and sweater but I wonder how hot he really was wearing that as I saw sweat on his brow and on Warrick's too.

(I love nice BIG HDTV's)

9. MsCatherineBrown

I agree, he was so cute in the sweater and scarf in the first scene. I can't wait to get screen caps. :D And when he was wearing the blue jumpsuit in the scene with Nick and the burnt car, best ever. I liked his hair ok, (sorry keep bringing this up, I'm obsessed) very similar to Nicky's cut, which is very cute.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yep I agree, he sure looked cute and he had a decent amount of screen time too! And a scene with Nick too, my two fave CSI's.

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

As I've not seen it yet- can anyone tell me how much screen time Eric/Greg does get.. Also, how much screen time he shares with his co worker Nick Stokes.

Thanks.

12. MsCatherineBrown

Ahhh yes a fellow LOVE fan. Can't tell you exactly how much but there are two good length scenes with the two of them. Including one where they are both wearing blue jumpsuits. Plus Greggo is in the opening scene with Cath and Warrick, also theres a very short scene with him later on. Sorry I can't be exact but lots of yummies to be enjoyed.

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Sounds like he is in it alot.
    I'm well excited to see the episode.
    I have seen the picture of him in the scarf - he looks adorable.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The scarf was definetly my favorite accessory so far this season. Plus that striped shirt, now that was great too. :drool:

"Leave me alone I've got a cold" <--Sounds like something I would say if anyone bothered me when sick. :guffaw:

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, I got some screencaps posted on the pic thread and I still have more to post.

There was a review of the episode posted on the news section, although this woman did not seem to care for this ep, she did have something good to say about Greg.

"The sight of Greg in a scarf was the sole funny moment"

So he made quite an impression, doesn't he always?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.