Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The scarf was funny though because he had it up so far like it was a winter storm he was in or something. :lol: He plays sick extremely well.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I can't remember if this was posted before but I just bought the latest CSI magazine featuring CSI:NY and it says in the next issue: "We do, have an iterview with Eric Szmanda in issue 4, meaning lots of lovely photos of everyone's favorite rookie CSI."

This issue will be on sale May 13th.

3. Dizzney

WOOHOO!!! I sure hope that holds true. :D Oh and just days before my birthday. :lol:

4. AmandaPanda

AmandaPanda Dead on Arrival

Oh, I hope someone is doing scans of that magazine! I would love to go buy it but I don't have the money :( If I wasn't so busy in school I would have a job so I could have the money (I'm a high school junior so, with senior year coming up, I'm uber busy).

5. Dizzney

Well I hope it is a decent article...sometimes those magazines make it sound like some big thing but then when it comes out it is a little bit.

I hope we get some Greg in tomorrow's episode. I have not seen him at all in the commercials for this week's ep. :(

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It seems like tomorrows ep is real Catherine heavy, I don't expect to see much of Greg but I am still hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

7. Dizzney

If you have not seen the new episode yet...do not blink or you might seriously miss Greg. :rolleyes:

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

That sucks he is not in it much. I wonder if he will have an episode focused on him before the end of the season. I hope if they do it's kind of a heartwarming story and not a heartbreaking one.

9. Dizzney

I wonder if Eric is as bothered by the little screen time he gets as we are. Probably not since he gets paid either way, but it still sucks.

I do not think they will have one focused on him by the end of this shortened season. Hopefully we get something next season.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah that was pretty sad, I wondered why they put him in the episode at all. Seems he's always forgotten when something big happens. I bet if Sara was still there we'd have seen plenty of her! I expected not to see much of him but I didn't think that was all we'd get.

11. Dizzney

Yeah that is exactly what I thought too. I mean I did not expect much but I mean, come on...like 10 seconds of actual face time? That was ridiculous. Oh of course Sara would have had tons of time.

12. AmandaPanda

AmandaPanda Dead on Arrival

Honestly, I think he needs some more action. I don't mean like action like in Fannysmackin' but he needs to be part of the episodes some more.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sometimes I think some of these writers don't know what to do with Greg. This past episode would have been better if he wasn't in it at all instead of the 10 seconds they gave us. The next few eps should be different, theres more Greg time coming up according to the spoilers I've read.

Also I just found out the the Two and a half men writers crossover might have a CSI guest starring. Personally i hope it's Eric, could explain his absence from this episode? I'm just guessing here so...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  14. Dizzney

Yeah I think the same thing. They can't figure out what to do with Greg anymore. It's like he became a CSI and now they are just at a loss on how to really form his character anymore. It's a shame too.

I think Eric would be a great choice since he has a lot of comedy background and is just great at it.

15. Dizzney

Just wondering, would everyone still watch CSI if Eric left the show? I hope that does not happen but I think I still would because I watched it before I got really into his character and him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.