Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I think if he became a CSI Level 2 he probably would start to carry a gun. I remember in an interview Eric said he would like to see Greg carry a gun.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I remember Greg telling Hodges in 'No Humans Involved' that he didn't want to carry a gun. Although since he got his fanny smacked he may have changed his mind about that. I kinda would like to see Greg start to carry a weapon.

3. Dizzney

Yeah I remember him saying he did not want to carry a gun but eventually he may have no choice. I remember back in S5, in "Harvest", Nick had not done his re-qualifying to carry a gun and he could not work the case until he did.

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I remember that episode about Nick.
    Is it a personal choice about carrying a gun then, cos in some episodes Grissom is carrying either.
    I suppose it's good they have a CSI who is wary of carrying a weapon and isn't trigger happy.

5. Dizzney

Yeah true. I do not know if they are required or not. I guess they might not be, since he is not carrying one now.

6. Dizzney

Only 2 and a half more weeks until we get the new CSI episodes back. Hopefully Greg has some good screen time in the first one. Otherwise I might still be in withdrawals. :p

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh I can't wait! I agree I hope we see a decent amount of our guy or I just might throw something at the TV!! Also the day after is my 21st wedding anniversary so I have a lot to celebrate.

8. Greg_is_da_best

Greg_is_da_best Dead on Arrival

Congrats Wojo!!!!

I cant wait either but I have to wait even longer as I am in England!

9. Dizzney

Only a few more days and we finally get a new CSI and get to see Greg again. I just hope it is worth the long wait.

10. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

owww i saw the 4th episode of the 7th season: poor greg!

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Fannysmackin' is the most upsetting episode just because of what happens to Greg!
    It's horrible.
    I wonder if put in that situation what everyone else would have done!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I also can't wait until Thurs for some new CSI and hopefully some decent Greg time. Yes I agree, Fannysmackin was and still is a hard episode to watch. Seeing Greg beaten like that just tears me up, no matter how many times I watch it.

13. Dizzney

I'm thinking that even if we do not see much of him the rest of this season, I have a feeling his role will get bigger next year because WP wants more time off from the show. Unless they do to him what they did during the Kepler eps and just show tons of the new guy and still put Greg in the background.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm hoping there won't be a new guy, I think the rest of the cast are perfectly capable of carrying the show without WP, that's what I hated about the Kepler episodes, Greg's screen time suffered for it, in fact everyone's screen time suffered except Catherine. I think TPTB are breeding Nick to take over as lead and I would be fine with that. Just give me my Greggo and I'm happy.

15. Dizzney

I do not think they need a new guy either. The existing cast is strong enough to carry on the show.

Yep, as long as I get my Greggo I am happy too. When I do not I am not happy, ask my friend. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.