Eric/Greg Leggo our Greggo thread #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would love a storyline/case that would allow Greg to show some emotion. I mean he has a great way of showing us his feelings with just a look but I want to see either straight out tears or a burst of anger over a situation.

Greg getting a promotion would be great.

I'm not that worried about the lack of spoilers, to me all it means is that the scenes involving Greg have not been released.

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Okay so to catch up....I'm also used to reading spoilers that don't include much info about Greg but I'm sure he'll be in there somewhere...hopefully...

I agree with Wojo I would also love a storyline/case that would allow Greg to show some emotion...

Yeah it'd be great to see Greg getting a promotion...

3. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Surely it's time for him to be promoted to CSI level 2! That would be great! I'd love for him to do a solo case.
    I'd also like a little bit of Greg outside of work. In the lab he made out that he was partying, women and whatever but now he's older what does he like to do.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg going solo would be great, but without getting dumpster juices all over himself or getting his ass kicked. :lol:

5. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

It would be nice to see Greg have a case in which everything goes right and he doesn't contaminate evidence or get injured.

6. shazza_018

A solo case would be great - something that really gets under Gregs skin.....

Hopefully something where he doesn't get beaten up or covered in "dumpster juices" :lol: ......

But yeah it'd be great to see aleast one case go smoothly for him....

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I am still all for a promotion to CSI Level 2 for him. And I would love to see him get really involved emotionally in a story too. For most of this season so far aside from two episodes Greg has sort of been dull. They need to bring back our old, fun Greg too.

8. shazza_018

I agree looking at the season so far, Greg has become sorta dull..They need to bring back the old, fun Greg!

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Defintely all for Greg finally getting to CSI lvl 2. That has been something that should have happened a while ago. And the funny, happy, and joking Greg also needs to come back. He's great a cracking jokes and showing emotions. :)

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

It would be nice to have a couple of cases where we get to see old Greg again.
    Have a fun storyline that gets old geeky fun Greg back but then have an emotional storyline which pushes Greg to the limit.

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Wojo, you're an eternal optimist. I on the other hand, am pessimistic that this shortened season will only contain minimal Greg scenes. I hope I'm wrong.

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I wonder if they will ever have Greg train to use a gun or whatever it's called.
    I know he's a CSI but the others all have them.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There was an ep, the name escapes me at the moment, where Greg was test firing a gun in the Ballistics Lab. BobbyD would have been very proud of Greggo. I know I was screaming that he finally got to touch and even fire a gun. :D

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yeah, I did a cheer myself over that scene. It indicates to me that Greg has spent some time at the firing range; otherwise, he wouldn't have been allowed near the Ballistics Lab. He acted like he knew his way around a gun.

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I remember that episode I think it was last night's in the UK (the firdt part of the Warrick Story) in which he used a gun in Ballistics.
    I'd love to see him have a gun hanging on his belt.
    I'd like to see his parents make an appearance, maybe he hasn't told them about everything during Fannysmackin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.