Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right Dani about Eric never probably going to get an Emmy while on CSI anymore. The Emmy people seem to overlook shows that have been on for years, UNLESS it is in their final year. That is one of the only times he may have a chance again.

Yeah, me too, of course, Happy Birthday Eric :D Hope he has an awesome day, very special, and well, just having fun ;)

greg_sara_love, happy birthday to you as well! Have a great day!

btw, the other day I saw the episode where Greg says "Oui-Oui", it's sooo cute :lol: Even though Oui-Oui are the tv cartoons :p

Happy birthday greg_sara_love ,Eric, and Bob (my husband). Lets all go to the birthday thread and wish Eric a happy birthday there too.

Happy birthday greg_sara_love may all your wishes come true and have a great day. :)

Happy Birthday, greg_sara_love and Eric!! Hope you both have a wonderful day and all your wishes come true.

thanks guys..and Wojo hunnie, a very happy birthday to your husband.. ;)

hmm...i wonder how they celebrate eric's birthday...i always want to come to his birthday party...well i can only dream on :D :D

Boo! I am Bac!!!! I been Bizzy wit skool and things....

Any, Happy Birthday greg_sara_love and of course, ERIC!!!! :D

I Hope u too ave a fab day and everything you want!!

I wonder how often he is on the set shooting for his birthday. They always seem to start filming at the end of July.

A new Greg fan here. He is so funny. I love his style. He does his job with a touch of crazy. And in a field like crime I would think that would be needed to keep someone from going nuts. He makes me laugh sometimes and I like that. It gaves me drama and comedy touches.

i totaly agree with ya!! btw..welcome to this thread! *hugs mrsjrewing* he really funny i always smile or laugh whenever i see him...in the show ofcourse, but i will squee when i met him in person.

btw you can call me Naz :D but the sad this is, he became more serious and serious...i hate that.. but he is still hawt! hot as hell!! :lol:

He is a cutie. I love early Greg. When he was in the lab jamming out to tunes. That time he put that dancing's hat on his head and was dancing around with it on was so funny. I even played it back to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was. I love your icon by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back