Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^Indeed, Greg's was the funniest...

At the start I found his comment funny after Nick said a wedding is a public declaration of love...

And then Greg says "I'm with Vince Vaughn on this one. Dozens of horny, single women with access to an open bar and coupling on their mind." - thats just so typical of him lol...I found that pretty funny...

2. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love his version of what happened in that episode!
    I also laughed when he said dude, where's your car? It was so funny!
    It was a good episode, definitely up there with Fannysmackin' and Post Mortem.

3. shazza_018

Like I said I can't bring myself to watch fannysmackin again lol but Post mortem was great....

Big Shots was great...it show a different side to Greg's character....I love how in this episode he had the guts to speak his made and stand up for himself..

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I have only seen up to the first part of seven. I'm getting the second part of seven later. I've seen the scene where he stands up for himself against Demitruis' mom. Good on him. He did what anyone would have done and gotten beaten half to death himself.
    I hate Fannysmackin'. The scene where he gets attacked is so horrific. I had to leave the room. The scene in the hospital with Grissom breaks my heart. I hate the fact he lies to his parents about not being in the field. Poor guy. He is so proud to be a CSI and yet can't tell his parents.

5. shazza_018

I was actually shocked when I found out that he didn't tell his parents cause he seem pretty close to his family always talking about his grandfather so it kinda surprised me but if I was in his position and I do actually have very overprotective parents I think I would have done the samething...I would have lied...Casue I can see why he did tell them I they would freak like mine always do lol.....

6. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I definitely understand why he lied but I'm sure after the lab explosion they didn't like him being in any area of CSI.
    I would love to have seen mum and dad Sanders in that episode. I mean the way he said my mom is going to freak. I bet he is a real momma's boy. He just needed a hug of his mum.

7. shazza_018

I would love to seen his Mum and Dad but I'd also lik to see his grandfather his Papa Olaf....

It seems like he's very close to his grandparents too...

Yeah he seems like real momma's boy...

:)

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

He does seem to have a close family. He has mentioned his grandparents a couple of times.
    I bet the Sanders family are so proud of him.
    Would have been nice to have them there for him at the court case. I know I'd want my parents there. They could have met the guy who Greg saved.

9. shazza_018

I'd love to see his parents...

I know I'd want my parents by my side if I was in that kinda situation....

I think his parents would be proud of him he's just didn't wanna tell them about going into the field..

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I think if his parents would have gone mad once they found out he went through it all alone. I think the one moment what affected me more than any in Post Mortem was when he said to Sophia I just want to be able to sleep again. That just broke my heart. He just looked crushed. I know no one knew what he was going through but his parents could have helped.

11. shazza_018

Yeah I miss Sophia - not only because she shares my name!!! :lol: lol but also because she was really sisterly towards Greg......

Always helping him out....

I remember "Spark of Life" she talking to him in the locker room asking him whats wrong and she try to help him out...and comfort him........

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I think she realised he was loosing his spark and sense of fun. He needed someone to be there for him and I am glad Sophia was.
    I was so glad Nick and Warrick helped him during Post Mortem and I think as annoying as he was as a lab rat he is now a much needed part of the team.

13. shazza_018

Yeah did you see that moment in "Fannysmackin'" when Nick punched that jerk pig...he total had that coming and I loved that moment!!...

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.