Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
that about covers it I think. WAIT!!!
Grissom got attacked during interogation and got something that looked like a hickey/
Flew back when the man blew himself up.
Got hit by a wrench.

Did I miss anything with Grissom??

Catherine also got targeted 'cause of Sam, which led to Lindsey's kidnapping and her pseudo-rape.

Buthonestly, I kinda feel like the whole... buried alive thing and kinda losing your mind trumps severely beaten up.

wait....i think we should stick with greg here.. :D well yeah i forgot all abt it...im sorry i was totally into greg right now :D

i need greg to have more screentime...he deserves better rite?? :D

Greg DEFINITELY needs more screen time. I missed the earlier seasons, back when Greg was sooo super geeky. *proudly wears her I <3 Geeks shirt* And all the really "WTF?" hair styles he had. XD

But Greg is still so loveable as it is, and CSI needs more Greg eppies.

Oh yeah that too.
And you're right greg sara love, sorry. By the way, why does our Eric have to smoke, I'm only 14, and sort of dissapointed that he does that., I don't want him to die!!!

Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed to find that out, too. But honestly, I'm glad that at least Greg's not a smoker. It's really the character I love; I don't know much of anything about the actor (other then his SFT videos are SO WTF?? XD).

Grissom got attacked during interogation and got something that looked like a hickey/
that one made me laugh. Hehe! :lol: ;)

Greg definitely needs more screentime in the finale. He just do. :D I'm glad that Eric quit smoking. That's really good to know. Yay for Eric! I'll love him more if he doesn't smoke. :D

Guys, I saw this pic (when I posted it here, it didn't appear. :() That Greg is sort of tapping his cheek with his finger like he wants someone to kiss him on the cheek. And he was holding a file. I think it's back in Season 3. Does anyone remember that?

Yes~ I believe it was Sara he was talking to, and he had just gotten DNA results back for her and thought he deserved a kiss on the cheek for it or something. XD

I personally hate seeing that photo of him smoking all the time, especially since it is the only one in existence. I think it is just not right to promote smoking, even if you are meaning he is "smoking hot". I heard he quit smoking, but it's never been confirmed for sure.

luvincsi, that was with Catherine where he was tapping his cheek for a kiss. He had given her the results she was looking for and it was one of those great Catherine/Greg flirting moments. Those two have had many. I am kind of a closet Catherine/Greg shipper. :lol: After "Leapin' Lizards" with that "up for a bite" scene, I was so excited to see the flirting between them again.

Here is the pic to prove it.
Greg/Catherine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back