Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregs_Angel

Gregs_Angel Victim

Thanks for sharing the Interview Hollie, I can never find anything like this, I'll have to read it in a minute :)
    Thanks for the lovely welcome Dizzney, luvincsi and CSI_Dani *waves* I'm sure that I'm really going to enjoy this thread...I mean all this Eric/Greg what's not to like? :D

2. debje

debje Pathologist

Great interview, thanks for sharing that with us!

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

How old is that interview? I only ask because he mentions that his character is JUST getting the opportunity to get out in the field as an investigator and Greg has been out in the field now 3 years.

Still cool seeing the interview. Thanks for posting it.

As for the new sft video...strange, wild stuff there. :lol:

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great interview.

BTW- on May 15 Eric (and Gary Dourdan) will be a presenter at the Country music awards. airs on CBS at 8pm est.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

It's nice to see Eric out doing something other that CSI, with both SFT and now the Country Music Awards. We really don't see enough of him.

6. Dizzney

Yeah I have a feeling he will not be in these last two eps of CSI this season much, so seeing him in the other stuff will be cool.

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Well, remember last season. He only got something like 1 minute screentime in Way To Go, not including what should have been the real 'final' scene of the season (nothing against GSR, but an episode about Brass should have ended with Brass).

Eric seems to get screwed over frequently in terms of screen time. Hopefully if he did get a new contract and signed it, it included more screen time!

8. Dizzney

Yeah he does seem to get screwed a lot on the screen time. Hopefully he will get more next season. There have been some episode where Hodges was on more than him.

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Hodges has been getting more screen time than Greg since season 6. It's really starting to bug me. I have nothing against Hodges, its just that I really, really love Greg!

10. Dizzney

Yeah and this new ep...well there was more Hodges once again in it than Greg. :( It is so annoying.

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I am getting sick and tired of TPTB. Here we are, one of their most popular characters (and actors), and what do they do? Give him less and less screentime. I am honestly hoping it has something to do with his old contract and not the writers, otherwise how stupid are they? In terms of 'only watch for' male characters, #1 is Billy, then Gary, then Eric! And not much between them! George is in there too, but Billy's is fading, and Eric's is growing...

Did I say I was annoyed?

12. Dizzney

Well you are not the only one. I was just thinking, maybe that is why Eric did the SFT video for today, so his fans get him in something other than CSI today. :lol:

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Very well could be. Might be why he's been doing SFT as well. Since they haven't been calling him in for shooting he went out and found something else to do with his time. Not to mention it's one way to keep the fans happy - give fans an Eric fix that CSI can't deliver.

14. Dizzney

Yep, and it does work for me. I just rewatched the video. :lol:

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm going to check it out when I get home. Gives me something to look forward too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.