Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I didn't see all of last night's episode--Did Greg get moved to day shift, and if so why? :confused:

2. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Not enough Greg for me last night, and i didn't really even het to seen his scene, what happen, and was he doing desk work or whatever he was doing for a reason?

3. polythene_girl

polythene_girl Victim

I agree, I missed Greggo last night! He was going through files on Ernie Dell’s foster kids when Grissom told him he’s on loan out to day shift. They were down to 4 CSIs so he was helping out with their backlog.

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Well, the newsletter is spring 2007, so I believe it's a new interview. But now I read what you're talking about, and i'm a bit confused. :confused:

And it bugs me too that Eric is getting like, no screen time. Especially since he was in what, one scene last night? And I got home late, so I missed the only scene he was in. It was very upsetting. Uck.

Oh, and I saw Eric hosting SFT, very funny. He's so cute. :D

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Maybe it is an old interview and they just decided to re-publish it?

Yeah I just hope we see more than one scene of him next week. I mean I did see him in the preview at one point standing next to Grissom, so hopefully he is in more than that. I still say, next to Grissom, I would find Greg being most upset about her disappearance, since he did use to have a crush on her and they are still close as friends.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

He got loaned out to dayshift, just to help them out. He will be in the finale (he was in the promo) but who knows how much screen time he'll get. IMO I think Eric had a reason for not being in the epsiode, and the writers worked around him.

I liked the epsiode but I did miss Greg (of course)

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I guess that is possible too.

8. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

I missed our Greg, the first thing I said to my grandma was, "He was like on for ten seconds, that's it?"
    I was a little bit angry, but if Eric was busying doing something else, or if he had a exmergancy, or he got an infection in his hand that was bit last week, or if someone got on his nerves too much...... Than I understand! :D

9. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

So, Greg appeared for a teeny weeny moment huh? :(
    It kind fo irritates me too. I do love Hodges but I love Greg even more. And I want to see more of him in the show. Thanks for the interview Hollie. I loved it. :)

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hi guys. Just wanted to pop by and say hi... and that I love Eric. He makes me drool. Hehe. :D

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Oh, he makes us all drool. That is why we spend our time posting in forums about him and his sexiness. :D

And I agree that he has a reason to be in the finale. Like it was mentioned, him and Sara are close friends, so he would be upset. Hopefully he has more screentime than last years finale. It's kind of unfortunate that the only time he gets screentime is when he's being blown up, beaten up, or bitten. :(

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Now come on, you have to admit that the comment that he gave after he was bitten was funny :rolleyes: Am I the only person that found it funny? Hopefully he'll have more screen time on the finale :)

13. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

frm my point of view....i think that he got the most number of suffering than any other csi cast....look...nick only has two... then grissom none??(maybe) Catherine two.. warrick i think none....sara none but greg three time :eek:

he got the most number of sufferings but y hodges has more scereentime than greg? its not fair :mad:...but with some excuse then i will understand :D

14. Avaritia

Avaritia Victim

I dunno about that... I feel like Nick's been through a lot. Even though the only really extreme time was when he was buried alive, you also have to factor in all the times he was held at gun point, the fact that this girl he hooked up was murdered RIGHT after he left and he was framed for it, the stalker thing, and all the other less-than-desirable situations Nick's been put through.

Catherine also gets a lot of grief, mostly 'cause of Eddie and/or Lindsey, though. (Which was sometimes indirectly because of Sam.)

And as far as character history goes, Greg definitely had the most normal childhood. Ivy league, prestigous membership into an honors society, etc. While Nick was (probably) sexually assaulted as a child, and Catherine didn't even know who her real father was, turned to stripping to make a living (not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not the most ideal way to make money), and a good friend of hers was murdered, etc.

Butanyway. I want more Greg. And TPTB are being mean. *goes through Greg withdrawls* (And yes, Greg's reaction to being bitten was hilarious. XD)

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Let's see:
    Nick's been thrown out of a window, buried alive, has had guns pulled on him in two different episodes.

Sara hurt her hand when the lab blew up and almost got killed by that crazy man in the nut house.

Brass got shot.

Catherine got attacked at a crime scene.

Greg was in the lab when it blew up, got beat up, got bit.

Did I miss anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.