Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good news: According to TVGuide.com a tentative deal as been made with the writers strike! If all goes well they will be back to work as early as Monday. If that happens it will take 8 weeks for new episodes to air. So look for new CSI and hopefully more Greg screentime beginning in April!!

Keep in mind this is not written in stone just yet but it looks good. :)

2. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Going back to some of you Greggets- and Ericetts?- which tv show would you like to have Eric pop up in as a guest apperance...

Well I'd love to see him pop up in 24. Play something totally abstruct and something that he hasnt done yet. Thinking back to his film roles, Eric does like a challange so yeah something gritty but short in 24.

Or failing that- Heroes, Doctor Who or Torchwood...

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

For anyone interested I have put up Several and I mean several links in the "General Tv & Media forum", in the "Writers Strike" Discussion thread. Which also includes a link to the summery of the contract. ;)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So now that we know the show is coming back, we have more Greg to look forward to! Yipee!! I hope he gets at least one episode with some focus on him.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yes, I agree Dizzney. I hope the writers don't forget about our Greg. I think we are going to have fewer new episodes this season, so hopefully at least one of them will be about Greggo.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm excited since the reruns are getting a tad bit annoying. More Greg = more droolworthy caps! :D

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

According to what I've read, there will be 6 new episodes to begin airing on April 3rd. I really hope we do get some decent Greg screen time, I don't care if he has a storyline at this point I just want to see his handsome face on screen.

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree, Wojo. Any Greg is good enough for me!

9. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Hey all, new greg/eric fan here.
    The first episode I watched was Fannysmackin' and I've fallen in love with him. I'm currently watching all the earlier seasons. His character is just fabulous. I've laughed, cried, shouted and screamed along with his on screen antics. He is definitely one of the best characters in the CSI franchise.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome to the thread MichelleK, I think we'd all agree with you on that! :D

11. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*Pops In*
    I definately need more droolworthy cap of Greg!! :D

Totally agree with you Wojo!! Any Greg is good enough at this point......*sighs* well I probably won't be able to see any of those droolworthy caps or be able to discuss the happenings of the new eppys....April's gonna be so hectic I got exams in May so I probably won't online at all and I think I'm going on holiday right at the start of April..... :(

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I'm just re watching some earlier season of Greg when he's still in the lab. Is it really crazy that I get really excited for them to go collect their DNA results just to hear what Greg has to say next.
    I'm still laughing about the episode where he wears the show girls head dress.
    On a side note does anyone know what episode it is where Greg and another member of a lab have a bet on who can process evidence quicker and whoever loses has to wear a silly hat.

13. Dizzney

That is episode 3x19, A Night at the Movies. The bet is with Jackie from the print lab. I love that when he waves through the window at her, just rubbing it in that he won.

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you so much. I swore I had seen it but I wasn't sure if I had dreamt it. I am definitely going to watch it now before bed.
    Thank you again.

15. Dizzney

You're welcome. Anything for a fellow Greg fan. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.