Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'd love Greg to make a guest appearence on Desperate Housewives, cause it's one of the only other shows I watch lol. :D

That's a good choice because it has a lot of humor in that show and he could play maybe a more humorous role.

It would have been interesting to see Eric on Gilmore Girls. Perhaps one of Jess' weird friends or another random townsperson.

I would definitely love to see him on some comedy, but there really are not many out there these days. I remember when that was all I pretty much watched were comedies.

Well i would love to see him in a sci-fi. As a Cylon ,a robot or an Alien... Something like that.
Also i would love to see him in a horror movie, not something like a teen-slash.A real horror movie.

By the way can i have a question? I saw Dope Ass Warrior from Secret Fun Time. Is he Eric singing really in the video ? If he is, i think his voice is gorgeous :D

I am pretty sure that is him singing in it, but I am not so sure I agree about his voice being gorgeous in that video in particular. :lol: It's not absolutely horrible, but it's meant to be comical and is to me. :)

Eric acts as a person who can't sing. He is using his voice very well ,right ? :lol:
Oh God, the song is playing in my mind over and over again... what am i gonna do if someone ask me something now? probably i will start singing '' i am a dope...''
ok... i just need some fresh air... :lol:

I agree he did a good job singing. So what other shows would I like to see him on?

CSI:NY - as Greg, crossover with CSI.

Criminal minds (Playing a psycho) I would love to see him play in a movie as a psycho too, that would be cool.

Ghost Hunters - having his home investigated for being haunted! :lol: :lol:

It's funny you mention Criminal Minds, Wojo. I was watching it last night and was thinking about Eric playing one of the psychopaths they have on that show. I really love that show too.

I want to see him just pop up on LOST as one of the plane crash survivors we have yet to see. I can picture him looking like Tom Hanks in Castaway. :lol:

Personally, I would hate to see Eric play a psychopath. I couldn't stand to watch it. I would, however, like to see him play a leading man role, or as mentioned before in a comedy.

Where's the Greg love?
I was watching Spellbound tonight and that is one of my favorites from Season 6. I loved his interaction with Grissom in that one. That was one of the few eps he actually worked with Warrick too.

I watched it too, I've always loved that episode. Greg looked so HOT in it, it was just a fun episode. Greg & Grissom work so well together.

Last night i watched ''Bloodlines''. Nostalgia. Greg politely said to Griss (Gr and Gr, see even their name is so rymed hah!) '' Decide. Lab or Field.I am too tired...'' .When Gil finally accepted Greg to work in the field ,Greg was so happy. Well you know... It is always a pleasure to see their interaction.
The best part is their face expression : Gil says something and lifts his eyebrow up then Greg does the same... I like a lot Greg's funny expressions like that...

They do a lot of non-verbal communication between them, I must say with their expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back