Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I was just watching the episode where he kinda hints he wants to go into the field. It's the one with the coin collection. Grissom is like you know out there is a pay cut and Greg is all it's not about the money. I think that scene makes you realise that even though Greg is a happy, smiley person he seems to want to make a difference.

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I think Greg's always wanted to go out in the field but never got a chance...

What shocked me was that he never told his protective parents that he was out in the field....

And yeah he'd always wanted to make a difference :)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I watched an episode last week but I have no idea of the name :lol: Its one where there is a bus crash and Greg turns up at the scene when the notice of 'All hands on deck' is given and he turns up really unprepared with no coat or anything and it's the middle of the night! He was freezing!

And if I remember correctly he says something about blood looking different than he thought and it made him ill!

4. shazza_018

^^Oh that was "Chasing the Bus" it was his first time on the field.....thats why he froze up lol it was a pretty weird moment...he wanted to go in the field so badly, he even convinced Grissom that he's "capable" and then he freeze up at the first sight of blood lol.....

Warrick gets annoyed when he comes on the field not perpared...he gave him a big lecture about it once though I seem to have forgot the episode......?????

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That was 'Early Rollout' where Warrick lectures Greg about being prepared for a crime scene. Although I see it as a teacher/student scene and not a "Im putting you down because your too stupid for words" scene.

And 'Chasing the bus' has always been one of my faves, Greg's first time in the field plus he was working with Nick.

Another fave is 'Who Shot Sherlock' when Greg becomes a CSI. There are so many great moments in that episode. Everyone was so proud of him, especially Grissom.

6. shazza_018

"Who Shot Sherlock" was a great episode....

I also like him in "Rushomama"......he was pretty cool in that....I think it was funny the way he was telling what happened from his POV....his side of the story was the more interesting in my opinion....

Any other fave eppys?

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Quick question: Which is the episode where he wears a headdress and does a little dance?!?!

8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

That's Table Stakes in Season 1 :)

9. shazza_018

oh thats "Table Stakes"...that was a pretty random/awkward moment :lol:

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I liked the scene with Warrick and Greg - it was nice to see Greg's transition into the field and it also not always going so smooth. I mean he peed at a crime scene, bless him.
    I love when he found out he had passed. He really thought he had failed so it was nice when they popped open the champers.

11. shazza_018

I know that was pretty funny when he thought he failed nad the look on his face when he finds out he passed was priceless....

.....his transition to field wasn't smooth but thats what made it seem more realistic right?

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I like that is was a rough time for him because it did make it more realistic. He went through all the emotions and it was one of the times where you were actually rooted for a character!
    I loved his role in kiss, kiss, bang, bang. He was so excited about Old Vegas. I like his enthusiasm and general want to learn.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

14. shazza_018

Yeah his enthusiasm and general want to learn about Old Vegas is great to see...and yeah "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" is a great eppy for that but he also shows the same enthusiasm in "The Case Of The Cross Dressing Carp"........he was pretty cool in that too...

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Is that the episode where he takes Catherine's mom to dinner at the end.
    I am so excited to get the second part of season 7 tomorrow. I've not seen any of it. Any good episodes to watch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.