Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clarissasparrow

clarissasparrow Victim

Cathrine:You know,we have a good relationship together.
    Grissom:Really?
    Cathrine:Hey,I don't Pay Greg to tie him up and put liquid latex all over him and stick straws in his nose
    Grissom:Don't becuse he'll like it
    Just love that!!

2. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love him in the lab - I've just spent a few hours looking back on all his scenes. So funny!
    What are everyone's fave scenes of him in both the lab and field??

3. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I liked him in the lab goofing off...

I liked that scene from "Burked" where he runs over to the breakroom and tries to stop Grissom from having he Blue Hawaiian coffee...that was funny...

But he's great in the field too...

I really liked him in "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" - that was a great episode...he was so cute in that....

Also I liked him in "Spellbound" - his interaction with Grissom is always awesome lol...

Speaking of scenes with Grissom I like their little scene together in "Go To Hell"...

Him and Grissom share some pretty funny/cool moments...

Any other scenes/eppys you guys like...

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love the coffee scene and also the scene where Grisom experiments with mildew on Greg's foot. The sweetest Greg/Grissom scene is when he goes to visit Greg in hospital after he's been beaten up. It's heartbreaking.
    I love the tension and interaction between Greg and Hodges. Hehe!!

5. shazza_018

Oooh! the mildew scene was funny...I couldn't stop laughing when greg said:
    "See, now we're getting into this whole strip forensics thing and I'm not too sure I can hang with that - even if you are my boss."
    and the part about his grandfather getting kicked out of Norway for sleep with his grandmother...

Yeah the scene from "Fannysmackin'" was cool and very heartbreaking......

Yeah the tension between him and Hodges is great! lol...

Their scene in "Labrats" was great when Greg says to Hodges "Kiss my ass" that was cool...Greg Rocks!!!

SO any scenes from the lab that you really liked??

6. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I laughed so hard at the mildew scene.
    I think scenes in the lab that made me laugh were: when he was rocking out with the glove on his head and the mask on and Grissom and Catherine came in. I coulda been a rock star, there's still time Greg.
    Also the scene where he has the show girls head dress on actually made me cry laughing. It was just so random!!
    He is hilarious, it's a shame that they have made him a little bit more serious.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh yeah I agree, the mildew scene was great. I loved the look on his face when he asked Grissom:

"You infected me with mildew?"

He just looked so shocked and angry! Plus we get to see his bare feet, which were nice to look at.

I had made this icon a long time ago: (its all over the net now)

[​IMG]

There are so many scenes I loved its hard to just pick one. I love Greg whether he's in the lab or in the field.

8. shazza_018

Oh the "Coulda been a rockstar" scene was funny and yeah the one where he has the show girls head dress was random and funny and when Grissom shows up its a pretty awkward moment....

But I actually don't mind the fact that he's a bit more serious he had a lot character Development because of going out in the fiel but he can still be Happy-go-lucky Greg....I mean I loved his scenes in "The Case Of The Cross-Dressing Carp"(what a title!) his interaction with Caths Mom was pretty cool and he's hat was awesome in that episode
    <--I used that cap to make my avatar lol I'm in love with that hat...so actually despite being more serious he has his random moments...also episode got me interested in the book he's writing about the history of Vegas....I still think he's cute despite being more serious..

SO what other characters do you think he works well with??

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think Sara and Greg worked very well together, you can see their real life friendship show through on screen. They seemed like they always had fun together. Also the "I came here for you Greg" scene in FannySmackin always tears me up.

I also love to see him work with Grissom because they play off each other so well and it's usually a funny moment. The ep 'Spellbound' is a perfect example.

But my fave character to see him paired with is Nick, because those two are great together, they have such chemistry and again the real life friendship comes into play. They can communicate with just a look and they usually have some funny moments because Greg always tries to impress Nick with stories about his past love life. From the very beginning (the pilot) those two shared scenes that were some of the funniest on CSI.

EXP:

Nick: "You beeped me from across the hall?"

Greg: "Yeah, I waved, you didn't look up."

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love seeing him work with Grissom. They just bounce off each other and Grissom is such a father to him. He just looks so baffled about everything Greg does.
    I also love him working with Catherine and Nick. His character is lucky to have good relationships with everyone.

11. shazza_018

Yeah I suppose he works well with everyone..

Yeah I agree, with Wojo Greg and Sara work well together and you can see their real life friendship show through on screen...and I also like their moment in "Fannysmackin'" its tears me up too....

He's scenes with Grissom are always cool and funny...

But like Wojo my favourite character to see him paired with is Nick, they interact so well with each and they have obvious chemistry....and yeah their real life friendship comes into play.

What about Catherine...his interaction with her is awesome too she so motherly towards him.....

Now Warrick - I love to see Warrick and Greg work together more so we can actually see what they're like as a team but I don't think that'll happen...but it seems they have a great relationship although Warrick finds Greg a little annoying at times.....

What do you guys think??

12. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yeah I always thought that about Warrick. Greg is so eager to learn and please people whereas Warrick is really laid back. Maybe he just gets annoyed about how excited Greg can get sometimes.
    I do like the Sara/Greg relationship. I think his crush turned into respect for her and they became such good friends. I think he may be affected by her leaving just as much as Grissom.

13. Melli89

Melli89 Dead on Arrival

I also like the sences that some of the others already mentioned but also another favorite scene of mine in the lab is ,i think it is from the stalker episode, when warrick comes into the lab and greg is looking at a magazine with pink on the cover and says somethink like "warrick pink,pink warrick" when warrick asks him what that is or something like that.

Most of all i like to see him with nick and grissom, but i also think he works well with sara. :)

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love the pink scene - Do you even know how hot you are!! Hehe!!
    I also love when Greg goes to find Nick in the Stalker episode. Stop invading my privacy man!!
    I think he has the most comical lines in any of the CSI's.

15. shazza_018

Haha Stalker is a cool episode lol...
    Feel really sorry for Nick but its an cool episode nonetheless...

Urgh you know what I had a scene and eppy in mind for my fav moment when he was in the lab but I've forgotten it..

Can you guys think of any others??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.