Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if there was an actual book but I know there won't be anything more than a story line that may or may not continue, depending on the writers and the strike.

I personally don't want to hear anymore about Sara... but anyway the ep was great! I love it when Greg works with Nick.

I posted some pics on the pic thread...

Yes Wojo, im with you there... Cause at least we're actuarly seeing more Greg and with Nick... What more can we ask for???

Yes, I'm enjoying the more Greg time, especially when he's hanging with Nick. They make a good investigative team.

Regardless of my own shipper, yes they do. There is a calmness when they work together, almost a yin-yang sorta energy that flows between the men!

The more I see of Greg the better, no matter who he's working with. It took a long time to finally have him working with Nick and I am glad its finally happening. Before it seemed the writers couldn't pair him with anyone other than Sara or Grissom. I love to see Greg work with Grissom though but I was tired of seeing him with Sara(I don't miss her). I want to see Greg on a case with Catherine too, as well as Warrick.

I don’t mind him working with Sara at all, I really liked them working together actually. Ship aside. They had a great friendship going on. I’d love to see Greg work with Warrick, though. And Brass. To me, it feels like Greg contrasts them so much that it would be interesting to see what they spit out at each other, you know?

I'd like to see Greg work more with Catherine, seeing as that is one of my secret ships. But I'd like to see him with Warrick again too, like in Spellbound and Happenstance. He lightens Warrick up.

I have absolutely no "ship" regarding Greg. Can't stand the thought of him dating someone from the office. It's been done stupidly with Grissom & Sara. Let Greg date a woman who has nothing to do with CSI work. That said, I'd love to see him in a serious relationship...outside the office, but I know it won't happen since the show isn't about him.

I don't believe that Warrick takes Greg seriously as a CSI. He has on occasion been almost as snarky to Greg as Hodges, but not quite that bad. If they work together in the future, I hope that Warrick stops acting so superior.

What a nice discussion and topic.Well here is my thougths if you wanna learn...
Actually no matter who is with him but i have to admit i was bored to see him with Sara sometimes. Well i really like Jorja a lot but i can't say the same thing for her character in the show.
Nick is ok with Greg , i think they admire and understand eachother very well :)
But I wanna see Gill and Greg working together more and more. You know , i belive Griss is proud of him but secretly. I don't think Greg realized that enough.
I am watching s4 (and s7 at the same time) i also realized Cath trusts and respects Greg a lot , would be nice to see them working together again.
About Warrick, i don't know. After Fancymaking (did i spell correct? :p not sure ) he should've change his mind if he doesn't take him seriously.

Gremine you are correct its sad to see that Warrick has done and still looks down at Greg. Why?

Greg has come along so much since being a lab rat and Warrick should just give him a break. Yeah ok so he was slightly affected at Greg's beating.... Cause a person in the team was affected.

It was only Nick and Sara who really cared about what happened. Catherine did but like a mother... You know?

Gil standing by his bedside showed us that Gil cares... He just has a hard time telling anyone that he cares.

I don't think Warrick doesn't take Greg seriously as a CSI but it sometimes seems to me that he's not very patient with him. I think he knows he can do the job though, he and Greg have never been close, friendship-wise unlike Greg and Nick.

LOL Wojo- no one is just as friendly as Nick and Greg are with each other.

Greg and Sara yeah there freinds.

Nick and Warrick for sure, but Warrick and Greg no way... Gill just stays out of it, unless any of them has found a new love of bugs lol.

Well I do not think Warrick has a lot of patience for anything really. But in the more recent episodes where they have worked together I think he has treated Greg decently.

I definitely love Grissom and Greg working together. They always seem to try to out do the other with lines/sayings in their own way. And I do think Grissom has respect for Greg, especially since last year. I like think of the end scene with him and Greg in Big Shots, how he told Greg it did not matter what he thought, if he had made the right decision. I think he was proud of him there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back