Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Eric. :lol: Someone needs to be dope slapped.

Anyway, some of the funnier Greg Episodes:

Table Stakes, kind of an old one but there was lots of him. And he danced in the hallway wearing that headress.

Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye, Greg and Lois were great. and poor Greg got stuck with tuna instead of Shrimp Salad. Grissom can be so mean.

Spellbound, More Greg and Grissom stuff. He also annoys Warrick by following him to a strip club.

Leaping Lizards was pretty good as well. Just glad that Greg could laugh at the biting iniciddent with Catherine.

More recently, I liked Al la Cart, and The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp.

And also Cockroaches, not really a funny episode, but Greg was funny, and he also finally fired a gun. :cool:

I agree KKBB, Cross dressing carp and Cockroaches are all good eps for Greg, I love how he lights up with all this old Vegas stuff beginning with Lois's book. Then we learn he's writing a book himself in Carp, and we learned he's still writing it in Cockroaches. NOt to mention those crazy hats he wears! :)

Wouldn't it be fun if he actually found a publisher for his book and it became a best seller? That would be a kick!

Yeah, I think if CSI actually put the book out for publicity and had Eric do a book signing that would be even cooler!

Yes now that would be cool. I just hope that with this strike they do not forget about these things they were doing and drop them once they are able to film again, such as his book thing.

Well, I believe that there has to be a reason why the writers had Greg mention his writing a book about past Las Vegas goodfellas. Why else would they mention it? As Dizzney said, let's hope tptb don't drop this ball.

Thanks for the ep update, Wojo. That's one of my favorites to watch.

I'm also hoping that the book is going to be a season arc for Greg. Its something that has more realism than many of the other ideas that have surfaced fr the other caracters. A real book would would be awesome as well, especially if there was a book tour. :)

A real book would be very cool. Other shows have done that before. I just don't know what will happen if this writer's strike goes on long enough. I just hope they do not forget about Greg.

Ah i've not been here for a while. Sorry my fellow Greggets and Greggers.

For me since season one Greg has had fire and a passion even when he was in the lab. In England they've just shown an earlier episode where Greg collects the bottles of water. The same episode that Anthony Zuicker? guest stars in...

Well the reason I'm bringing it up, is because of the way Greg gave Grissom his report. I think Grissom knew from an early stage that Greg was destined to be a CSI and not just a lab tech.

Dizzney I love love love your new banner. Eric is just pure beautiful. From his sparkling eyes to his ass. Even if he wore a skirt on the show. He would wear it right, he has fine hips... Not that I've been thinking of that at all.

IF its good enough for David Beckham, then its good enough for Eric/Greg.

You know that book. I think it shoud be written and sold on ebay for a charity. Hmm how about research into genetic medicle illnesses?

At least when ever CSI returns we will see more Greg.

YAY.

Lets hope that the writers strike concludes sooner than later. Otherwise season 8 is going to be short.

candygirl1uk said:

Even if he wore a skirt on the show. He would wear it right, he has fine hips... Not that I've been thinking of that at all.

IF its good enough for David Beckham, then its good enough for Eric/Greg.

If you search Marlyin Manson's video (s)Aint on Youtube you can see him wearing a skirt. It's a couple of minutes in, but be on the look out it happens fast. And it does look very nice. ;)

The book would be nice as a real concept, like others I hope they don't drop the ball on Greg or his writing. And the profits going to charity is a brilliant idea. :)

yep yep yep seen the video like ten times in a space of a year. As this is a pg12 board I'm not going to say anything else other than HOT.

Yes i think that it's a good idea, i mean he's writting the book, so the story writters have to do something with it... I mean the minature replica that Grissom made was sold on Ebay at the beginning of this year for charity so why not Greg's book.
Title - Mob culture that made Las Vegas.

Well we just have to hope that they at least carry on with that story whenever the show comes back. It if ever comes back. It feels like this writers strike will be painfully long.

I need more Greg. :(

Dizzney.

Have a little faith my friend!!! Yes our beloved show will be back.... IT has to be back cause i read somewhere sorry cant state the source that C.M has signed her contract to 2010.

Or something like that any how.

Oh I know it will come back, but when is the question. We may not see the show again until next Fall. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back