Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to see those even though there Eric’s dressed up like horrible Elvis.
Heard that only in Australia The Net’s DVD put on the market. What a shame.
I tried to purchase those through the internet(IDMb page had those info) but it didn’t work.
Someone uploaded some of it on You Tube, but the qualities' so bad :mad:

Actually they ones on YouTube have been re-uploaded in better quality.

Yeah I cringe a bit seeing him as Elvis in that clip too. :lol: But overall his character was really fun in that show.

I recently checked Amazon.com and if you seach for Eric it does mention 'The Net', It says not yet released which tells me they plan to release it in the US but who knows when. I signed up to get an email from them when (and if) it happens. I will let you all know when I hear from them.

Also for anyone who missed Big Shots (or want to see it again) CBS will be re-airing it this Thurs Aug 16th! Go Greggo!

Eric was brilliant in 'The Net'. I have a few favourite episodes and episodes that make me cringe. They were pretty much making his character redundent by the end, though, which is why he didn't sign up for season 2. Not to mention his hair in that show... the butt of many jokes, that hair.

Yeah I have seen some of the clips and heard some of the jokes about his hair. Q-tip was my favorite I think. :lol:

It would really depend on if he was with people or the actual situation, if I would say anything.

I am really good at striking up conversations with total strangers, so I probably would not have too much of a problem doing it with him. :lol:

Yeah, since he's someone I like I wouldn't let the moment get away from me. I don't get star struck either. Unless he looked like he was with people and it was a very private thing, I would just go up and ask for a quick picture/autograph. Say something nice about him and leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back