Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the birthday greetings, guys. :) *hugs* I agree with you there, steph. Greggo is much better than a birthday cake. ;)

I also wondered why he didn't barf. I know I would've puked too. :eek:

Oh yeah, that scene with human soup (liking the name Wojo) is just so :rolleyes: I don't know how he didn't puke either, it was just too...argh...i better stop with this!

Greg as a birthday present? Haha, yeah, that would be cool...and impossible :p

I'll probably get season 7 this fall, for which I am so excited to. I want to see Greg's storyline along with FannySmackin' issues. And I just want to see him a little more and in different episodes.

Does anyone know when the new season starts regarding CSI: Crime Scene Investigation? Can't wait to see that show either. Wooohoo. Then when the show starts? We'll have more sexy photos of Eric/Greg. ;)

stephanie20 said:
Who in here would love to date eric? I know I would.

LOL- well if he likes larger women then helllooooooo come to mumma lol.. If George likes Big women I'd say come up and see me sometime lol.......

For all we know, the human soup may have been made to taste nice but look absolutely foul. But I doubt they'll ever reveal it to us... can't give away all their secrets. Although I can just hear Eric making a crack about eating human soup for lunch. ;)

The new season begins on Sept. 27th.

Yeah I am sure it was something edible that they actually used.

Hi Greg' fans. They got the seventh season picture on DVD out and you are not going to be happy about it or you will be happy with it. No Greg on the front of the box. Just Grissom and Catherine. No Nick, no Sara, no Warrick and no Greg on it.

Yeah we already knew that, but we can deal. I just can't wait for the DVD to go on sale!!

Yeah we knew, I'm just glad it's not GSR on the cover. I would not be able to look at it without puking.

^^Sorry, I don't know.

Although I can just hear Eric making a crack about eating human soup for lunch.
yeah, Clarissani, I can see that happening too :lol: It must have been a funny scene to shoot.

I saw again Greg's first time on the field. How adorable are those scenes? I love his outfit there, the jeans suit him so well that's it's hard to believe :rolleyes:

churchmouse said:
Does anyone know where I can find The Net fan fiction?

There's a couple of stories on FanFiction.Net, but they're not very good. No one really got into writing The Net fics, unfortunately - the show only lasted one season before it was axed (I hold to the fact it was axed because Eric quit) and it didn't really take off. It came too late.

And speaking of The Net - anyone else who's seen it, do you cringe every time Jacob (Eric) appears on screen in the episode "Pay The Line" dressed as and acting like Elvis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back