Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mer you SO rock honey! :lol: I love how you're recruiting more peeps to D/L! :D Love it! Spread the freakin' awesome joy! :lol:

And can I just say again...we need summer to be done, as much as I love summer, I want my E/C....NOW!!

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

At least it's not NBC. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the conflict of interest thing; that's the only real reason Calleigh could possibly have for not being with Eric. What other reason is there? I could see a suspect challenging Calleigh or something, and Eric taking Calleigh's side because obviously she's right, but still, Stetler would have a field day with that. And the episode would probably end with Calleigh telling Eric maybe they should not see each other.

Like that would happen, though. Once they've had a taste of each other, they're not gonna be able to stay apart for too long. :devil: :D

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah once they get a taste of eachother...they will NEVER be able to give eachother up...that's it, that's all...end of story, they will have ruined eachother for anyone else...which doesn't matter cuz they'll never leave eachother!

I would love to see Stetler challenge them on this and them just cut him down...that would rock! Or even better just have Eric knock him out! :lol:

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, these two are gonna come together like magnets. No way would they split. In fact, I could see Eric quitting if it came to that.

The season is over, so there's no new episodes till September. It's all reruns from now on.

Guys, let's start suggesting thread titles so we can have a vote again at the end of the thread.

5. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

thanks midnight tiptoes um....does anyone know anything bout season 6 yet? I'm just excited and wanted to know if y'all had something. Just tell what ya got if ya do thanks. :D

6. midnight_tiptoes

We don't have any spoilers yet.

But we do have plenty of booty:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And we get to shake it all summer long.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh yeah let's come up with new thread titles...mmmmmm....*Mo stares at the pics^ and forgets what she was saying...!* Ummmmm, yeah we'll have to come up with a couple...my current suggestion is:

E/C #23-"You Know I trust you with my life!"

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aww, she's so in love with him. Jake!! Why'd you have to show up now? :mad: :lol: I'm all for him coming in and hanging around and all, I guess, just not right now!!

I love that second cap so, so much. Calleigh just looks extra smitten there, lol. She's got this kind of coy, dreamy look going on, heh. And then Eric in the top one...aww.

9. midnight_tiptoes

Calleigh also tends to look much younger when she's flirting with Eric. Has anyone noticed that? She looked so work out in the finale, but in Just Murdered and Burned she looked really young and happy and full of life.

Eric Delko: Better than botox, and more fun to inject, too.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

He had to show up now Jess because the PTB cannot let us go happily into this good night without putting up at least a little bit of fight for angst...they know all too well that E/C are over the moon for eachother, so the PTB had to at least pretend to throw a wrench into it to preserve their evil reputation! :p

Yeah those caps of them are awesome! The love is SOOO clear! :D

11. midnight_tiptoes

I think next season Eric should spend as much time as possible 'losing' his shirt in the lab, or 'accidentally' getting wet, or 'oops' parading out of the locker showers with a tiny towel around his waist, just so Calleigh can see what she's missing on.

Cause Jake's probably all scrawny and lanky doesn't even last that long in bed before he grumbles something at her and rolls over.

Also, as a dedicated fan, I say yes to shirtless Eric!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhhhhh, Caro I'm so with ya on that one...he should just keep giving Cal a little "taste" of what she could have, and you know she will finally break and jump him... :devil:

Yeah Jake though cute...is SOOO not Eric and that my friends...says it all! ;)

Shirtless Eric it is...all the way, baby! :devil:

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I totally agree, Caro!! :D Perfect way to steal Calleigh right back from Jake. He needs to take action instead of standing around looking angsty all the time! All he has to do is lose the shirt (and maybe the pants too...couldn't hurt, could it? :devil:)and Calleigh will be begging for some of that! :lol: :devil:

She does! She's so much happier when she's around Eric, and it shows. :D Calleigh lights up around him. I love it.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, lose the pants and he'll have Cal for sure...lose the pants and they'd never leave his apartment! :devil: I know I sure wouldn't if I were in her place! :lol:

And yeah, she definitely looks younger around Eric...he makes her happy, yup Jess and that clearly shows! I'm tellin' ya...the love is so evident! :D

15. midnight_tiptoes

You know Eric is one of those guys who wait for their girl to come home with the candles lit, and the oils, and the bowl of pasta on the table. All Calleigh would have to do is lay in bed and he'd rub her all over.

And then afterwards? He'd rub her all over ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.