Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Title courtesy of Emily Procter.

Welcome to the Eric/Calleigh thread. This is the place where... oh, screw that, WE GOT A KISS!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge.

Hell yes!! And let the hotness continue.

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

We're on a roll! :D

Don't you think Eric was really tense in all of the episodes but Calleigh seemed to make him happier? When she kissed him, the rest of that day he turned back into Happy Eric!

3. midnight_tiptoes

I know.

The episode reminded me of that one episode of The Office, where Jim loses the most important sale of the year and a substantial amount of money because of it. At the end of the episode, however, Pam falls asleep on his shoulder. The next time we see Jim, he's looking at the camera and grinning. "Not a bad day."

That was Just Murdered for Eric. That had to have been the WORST day of his life, getting sued, nearly losing his job, traumatic flashbacks of his shooting... and then Calleigh kisses him and it's the best day of his life.

I always think of the best titles AFTER the new thread has started. Alas.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

and even when he got that court order he was still happy because Calleigh kissed him before he got it
    and by the way, what was the whole "he must've used a lot of conditoner?"
    yea kinda late i noe:p

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

LOVE it! :lol: That says it all...right there...nothing else needs to be said! :D I mean pages could be written...but really that says it all! Yay!! Yay E/C, yay us, yay new thread, yay sweet caps...just YAY!!! :D :D

6. midnight_tiptoes

Some guys use conditioner when they jerk off in the shower. Most use soap, but conditioner is better. Don't ask how I know.

I'm gonna watch the episode again. It's the one thing that's making this week bearable for me. And if next week tops it, somebody could just go ahead and stab me cause I'll die happy.

Also, READ THIS STORY! It's awesome.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Oh yes, and don't forget guys. "There's no denying the chemistry now." :D I will never let that down. :lol:

I thought we would never get that sweet Happy Eric again because after season 4, it just seemed like things went down hill. All of the previous episodes(especially after the shooting) he was so stiff and not as comical as he used to be. Then Calleigh gives him a kiss. Something about the way he thinks about her changes. You can see it in his look. It has been there within him for forever and he is just noticing it. He had been so tense and Calleigh made him feel a little more relaxed. Now, does anyone know what else she has to do to make him relax even more? :devil:

It seems as if the chemistry will continue no matter what.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Their chemistry is off the charts...some tv couples, you can tell it was the PTB's idea for them to be together and that the actors and the characters themselves even just can't really pull it off...but E/C...they just sizzle! They're electric...the sparks shoot off of them...and they just light up around eachother! It's fabulous! They very clearly enjoy and appreciate being around eachother...in every sense! :devil: ;)

Can't wait to see what happens next week! :D

9. midnight_tiptoes

I think the fact that Adam and Emily are Hip Huggers is a great part of what makes this ship so great. Adam wasn't into E/N and it really came through on screen. It was a pretty bad relationship devoid of chemistry. But all his scenes with Emily are awesome because they both like E/C, so they always put a little something extra in those scenes.

Best ship ever. Seriously.

Also, Eric's grin after Calleigh kisses him was strangely familiar to the smitten smile on his face when she told him she trusts him with every fiber of her being back in season three. Okay, both times Eric's hair has been really short. I think Calleigh digs the buzz cut.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay seriously I have watched the clip of that kiss like a million times and each time I just love how Call totally lingers with her lips on his cheek and then when she pulls back the look on her face...her eyes are adoring him and then the grin on his face as he watches her walk away...he is SO in love! I freakin' love it!!!

And yeah the fact that Emily and Adam are so into this ship too, makes it so much more fun! You can tell they like eachother in real life, that so comes across on screen...it rocks!! :D

11. midnight_tiptoes

[​IMG]

That will never stop being the best thing ever. Also:

[​IMG]

So, "damn, I should've aimed for the lips."

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Dude....she is so STARING fixedly on his lips... :lol: That's totally a "Good lord that man has gorgeous lips...why did I go for the cheek again?" (We're asking the same thing Call...you know you want to throw him down and make out with him...which by the way, we would all be totally fine with...as long as we got to watch! ;) :lol: )

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey, guys! :D congrats on the new thread :D

If Cal kissed me I'd be like that too...heh. :p I am in the middle of making so many fanarts with Midnights fabulous caps...... :devil: Oh, and Midnight that was a great fic, interesting :D

Oh, and I'm watching "Wannabe" right now.....Calleigh, Eric and ants are just the cutest... :lol:

14. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Yeah new thread and great title!!!

I think she only went for the cheek to test the waters... And then of course she's a private person so the lab with all those glass panels is not a good place to start anything. And let's be honest if she had gone for the lips their position might have switched from vertical to horizontal in a matter of seconds :lol:
    I wonder if Eric would have then said to Natalia that it was nothing ;)

I can't wait for the next episode. I feel so positive this year. I remember the same time last year when I was honestly considering to give up on Miami, I'm so glad I didn't :D

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Wow, you're a bunch of fast posters! ;)
    But YAY! New thread! And y'all voted for my idea (yeah... I know... more like Emily's idea....).

Here's a new-thread-celebration-pic:
    [​IMG]
    I wonder what she just did/said? She's evil! Poor Eric doesn't stand a chance! And she's acting all innocent... Such a tease!

I'm now having this sequence in my head... Eric and Calleigh having it off on that lab table; Natalia witnessing it; then Calleigh leaves; Natalia comes in while Eric is buttoning up his shirt; Natalia: "What was that all about?"; Eric: "Err.. nothing?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.