Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

We've talked about that before. I think he'd do just about anything to be with her. We've even surmised that he'd be a happy bunny hopping back over to underwater recovery if that's what it took. Although he loves his CSI job, he seemed pretty content with that line of work. I think he'd be happy mopping up puke for a living if he could go home to Calleigh at night.

I've been re-watching all the recent ET behind the scenes stuff. When Adam was asked about E/C he mentioned the possibility of a CSI wedding. Christ! Weddings, kids, what the hell are they trying to foreshadow here?

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I love watching those interviews. Emily said in one recently that Eric and Calleigh love each other. What would we do without these two? They totally kept the ship sailing.

To make things interesting they could do a mini story-arc in which Eric quits because IAB is being a bitch about their relationship. Of course, Horatio would bring him back, but it would be interesting to see that play out for a couple of episodes.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Welcome rockyhorror. :D You get a pair of hiphuggers. :D

I hate the night shift. The show can put the night shift on there if they want and I would love to see the cast work at night, but I just don't like the night shift. They think they're all that. :rolleyes:

The things you all are mentioning; the fighting, the arguing, the transfering and more arguing. Bottom line is that they they are both(mostly Calleigh) are going to be sort of pissed. So it gets me thinking. Their chemistry is never going to go away. This storyline isn't going to fade. If it did, that would be stupid and the show would be messed up. Anyways, they are pissed because they are in love and it seems that they are going to get so angry that we might just get that passionate kiss we wanted. I am mostly thinking it would be Calleigh who is rambling on and Eric just comes forth and kisses her.

4. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

That could happen, although the first kiss is another thing I think's going to have to be Calleigh's doing now. I could see them getting a little angry and kissing whilst the tensions are high, but I really think it could happen any number of ways.

Calleigh's approach so far has been so...I'm really not sure of the word I'm looking for here. But she's been kinda straight-forward about things. Like with Eric in the park, she didn't dance around the issue, she admitted having feelings for him. Perhaps the kiss will happen out of nowhere and when they least expect it, or perhaps Calleigh, amidst her confusion, might think kissing Eric's going to make things clearer. Who knows? The ball's definately in her court right now though.

Ok, thread titles. Put your thinking hip huggers (we don't do hats) on. I'll try and think of something.

5. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Whenever their first kiss happens it's going to be AWESOME!!!!! It's going to be so hot our screens might melt. But I totally think that Calleigh is going to have to make the first move. After that kiss scene Eric was SO hurt theres no way he's going to be the one to initiate things further between them two. Calleigh is going to have to step up her game.

I've watched those scenes so many times now and it looked like he had tears in his eyes. This could be MY eyes playing tricks on me but that's what it looked like to me. I just felt so bad for him but he'll get her next season. Hopefully TPTB won't screw us over when the new season starts. No EC fling PTB, we want their love to last.

On another note okay remember back in "Kill Switch" when Ryan came to the Lab to see Eric, they showed Eric on the phone all smiles. You guys think he was on the phone with Cal? I thought it was cute though how he said "Byyyeee".

6. miamafan88

miamafan88 Civilian

Hey,I am a somewhat new fan of the show I really just started watching it the begnning of the year but I have gotten really abessed and just love E/C. I watch there scenes over and over again.

I was just wondering CSI_Ali that thing you have with E?C the little video like thing what epsiode is that from.

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

I don't remember Eric's phone call, but I do remember him saying "No, Wolfe, I got my own problems." If I'm right, that scene was after the E/C scene about Jake. No doubt he was talking, at least in part, about the Calleigh situation there. It means so freaking much to him. These two are too cute. :)

8. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah they deserve eachother so much! :D They are like a perfect couple! :D Just wish Calleigh would express more...ya know? :) Just she so damn concerned about her work and stuff she just doesn't give herself so slack or the benifit of the doubt ya know? :( :eek:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^Well I am hoping that next season they will address that with Cal and use a relationship with Eric as a way to open her up more. She tends to be a cynical on some things and I think being with Eric would change that...ya know soften her a little.

This is why I think that this ship has soo much potential, not just as a ship but overall for the characters development as well.

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I've finally been able to watch the episode again, after first watching it Monday night...and I have to ask...does anyone else think Jake's eyes are maniacal? His eyes are always open so wide that he looks like he's certifiably crazy.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I never look at his eyes b/c I can't get passed his upper lip :lol:

I just tried emailing Corey and the message came back undeliverable :eek: Does anyone know if he changed his email addy? I just wanted to tell him how much I love the finale.

12. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Happy birthday patluver144!

I've been reading the thread again and have a couple of title suggestions:

This ship is like Heroin and adam is our dealer
    You know I'd kiss you better
    I trust you with my life

That's all i got :(

13. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Maybe Corey turned his e-mail off for the summer? The man is on vacation, after all. Might come back in the fall.

Eric's phone call, I thought he was talking to his dad. Didn't he say the word 'dad' at one point? Or was it my crappy hearing? I don't have that episode, so I'm not sure.

Welcome, miamafan88. Free jeans for all.

I'm terribly bored. Someone entertain me.

14. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

^mm? Don't think so, but then again I just emailed him befor the season finale, I don't know if he will answer b/c of vacation.

I hope that Jake doesn't last to long, did you guys read the review of CSI Files for the season finale:

"Not all the CSIs have as easy a time as Horatio does. Poor Delko seems to be down and out in the love department since Calleigh did a startling and unexpected about face last week in "Kill Switch", shying away from her obvious attraction to Delko and running into the waiting arms of Jake Berkeley, the possibly reformed cad who threw her over when they were both at the police academy. While it's a bit of a baffling move given the mutual sparks that have been flying between the two, Calleigh at least tries to explain to Delko why she's considering pursuing something with Jake and not him: they work together. It's a a lame excuse, and Delko seems none too happy to hear it.

It's impossible not to feel for Delko when he spots Jake showing Calleigh his wounds and then impulsively kissing her in the middle of the lab. The look Calleigh shoots Delko from the elevator as she leaves with Jake suggests she has some misgivings about her choice, but she does leave, setting up what will no doubt be on-going tension in season six. I'll reserve judgment until then, but I will say that it's frustrating to watch two characters who are obviously attracted to each other find excuses not to get together. So far, what's happened between Calleigh and Delko has played out well, and hopefully next season Calleigh will come to her senses."

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Kristine's kind to us. I think the writers read those reviews, so score for us. And CBS seems enthusiastic about E/C. In a way I'll be glad if Corey turns his e-mail off, cause a lot of people wanted to e-mail him to bitch about the show and that's just not nice.

Titles, guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.