Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG...Caro....*Mo's jaw drops and then drools at the mere thought of just how HOT that scene would be!* :devil: I am forever in the gutter after that...not like I can ever get out of the gutter where these two are concerned...but still after that little scenario...OMG! :devil: :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

He DOES buy lingerie for Valentine's Day. It's not entirely impossible that he knows how to give a good massage. Followed by a good internal massage. Calleigh would never want to get out of bed.

Once you go Cuban, you never go back.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lingerie...and a good massage...ohhhhh my, yes please!
    :lol: :devil: :lol: :devil: OMG...yes please! :devil:

I want to go Cuban...and I'd be fine never goin' back! ;)

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Sorry mercy, I didn't really watch the whole thing. :lol:

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I've gone Cuban. There's nothing worth going back to after that.

I think Natalia and Valera should take Calleigh out for a girls night so they can all dish about their boys, and Natalia and Valera could call her crazy for choosing Jake over Eric. Then they could all get drunk and call Horatio and hang up on him or something.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh, I'm so jealous Caro! ;) Lucky you! :devil:

Ohhhh, I love that thought... :lol: Nat could tell her that Eric is clearly in love with her and they could convince Call that she is SO missing out and being retarded by not being with him, NOW! :D Love it!!

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*dies* God, what the hell is WRONG with Calleigh?! :devil: :lol: Somebody (Eric) needs to show her what she's missing. :D

Calleigh so needs a girls night out with Natalia and Valera. Firstly she needs to loosen up a bit. And second, she needs somebody to tell her that, hello, Eric was practically begging her to jump him, and yet she ran to Jake. Somebody needs to tell her exactly what is wrong with that. Who better than Valera? :D

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I started a fic like that! Haha, I'll probably never finish it. But I love the idea. Now that Natalia is becoming everyone's friend I could see her hanging out with Maxine and Calleigh.

Maybe they should team up and start sending Calleigh love notes but signed "Eric". And they'd do the same to Eric but signed Calleigh. And they'd trick them into going out together or something. I can see Maxine planning something like that. Of course, it would fail miserably, but Eric and Calleigh would go along with it just to humor her.

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

She momentarily took leave of her senses...Jake drugged her and then brainwashed her...someone is black mailing her that they will kill Eric if she admits to loving him....those are the only acceptable reasons for not being with Eric! :lol: And even then those are surmountable! ;)

Yeah Valera and Nat should sit Call down and tell her she's an idiot and to go get Eric now...no but's about it! :D

10. _____Skylar

Yeah as someone said (was it here or in another message board?) Jake made the decision for her, that's why she went with him, imo. And I think she was leaning towards Jake because he's safer and he wouldn't break her heart because she doesn't love him. I think the CBS summary of the episode described it perfectly.

Watching the episode, you can see Calleigh shutting her eyes really tight like she's not really into the kiss at all. I can totally see her in bed with Jake, having to picture she's with Eric so she can enjoy herself. What if she's in bed with Jake and calls out Eric's name? Haha.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup she'd be picturing Eric the whole time...that'd be the only thing that'd get her through that! :lol: Poor Jake, but not really! ;)

And yeah he's "safe" she doesn't love him therefore he can't hurt her, whereas with Eric...who she LOVES with everything she is, could hurt her cuz he'd break her heart...even though he totally wouldn't! :D At all!!

12. _____Skylar

I really can't see Eric hurting Calleigh, ever. And he wasn't always the nicest guy to Natalia, but with Calleigh, wow, I think he'd rather set himself on fire. He knows how much she's suffered and how many crappy guys she's dated, so for Eric to want a relationship with Calleigh now I think he understands it would have to be serious. I don't think he could have a fling with her, ever. With Calleigh it's all or nothing. And yeah, I'm talking marriage and kids.

I just don't think Eric would be pushing for it so hard if he wasn't 100% that she's the one.

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I agree; Eric and Calleigh? Could never be just a fling. Maybe in the past, like preseason one, maybe, but not now, no way. Their friendship is way too important to both of them for them to jeopardize it for a casual kind of thing. They both know their friendship is way too deep to jump into a relationship with each other unless they're both totally sure it's the real thing. That's why Eric wants this so bad; he knows Calleigh is it for him. He knows Calleigh's the one. Calleigh...isn't so sure yet, I don't think. She knows her feelings for him run deep, but she's afraid she'll jump and he won't be there to catch her. And with her history with men...it's only natural for her to be skeptical like that. Eric knows this. It's part of why he won't give up on her. Once he makes a commitment to her (and he has), then that's it; he can't break that - it would hurt both him and Calleigh.

Calleigh trusts him with her life...but I'm not sure she totally trusts him with her heart yet. Eventually that day will come, though. It can't not come. :D Eric's just going to have to be patient a little longer, but I don't think that's going to be too big a deal. At this point, I think he'd wait forever for Calleigh.

14. rockyhorror

rockyhorror Victim

I'm new to this thread although I've always been a huge fan of E/C. Earlier someone compared them to Jim and Pam from the office, which got me thinking...Do any of you think that Eric might ask H to transfer him to the night shift next season? I could see this happening either because Eric and Cal become uncomfortable working together if she's still with Jake or they decide they can only see each other if they no longer work in the lab together all the time. They also introduced some of the night shift this season which would set it up nicely.

I'm sure this won't actually happen but I can't stop thinking about possible scenarios for season six since the last episode (which was GOLD in my opinion! at least for e/c shippers!)

15. _____Skylar

Hi, rockyhorror.

I could definitely see Eric asking for a transfer, if he thinks it might change Calleigh's mind. But then I could also see Calleigh getting pissed at him. She's using this working excuse as a lifesaver, and once he takes that away from her she won't have an excuse and will have to confront her feelings.

Calleigh's so complicated. I don't know what Eric will have to do at this point. Honestly, probably just wait. I think Calleigh will have to make the first move now. She was so defensive in the last episode, that if Eric continues pushing her she'll just get pissed and tell him off.

It'll work out in the end. Doesn't Calleigh always come to Eric when she was wrong about something and apologizes? Similar to Pro Per, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.